Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 03:51 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Post Bubba the Love Sponge Listening Thread 1/2-1/6 *2012 has arrived, now panic edition*

Bubba doesn't return until Wednesday, but that doesn't mean we can't have a thread. So speculate about the contract, find out if The Bone is playing best of in a little over an hour, or just pad your post count. The choice is yours.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #2
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Well The Bone is airing best of, so there's that. I assume there's some working agreement in place. Either that or someone screwed up big time.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Knock Knock.....

Dave's not here!

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #4
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

COO Walter Sabo is out at Merlin Media.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
COO Walter Sabo is out at Merlin Media.
Yeah I read that. I also heard an interesting rumor about radioIO but I'll wait to see if it turns out to be true or not.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Thought I took a vacation longer than bubba, should have known I couldn't beat the champion.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Thought I took a vacation longer than bubba, should have known I couldn't beat the champion.
Who knows, you may get there someday. Especially working in government.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #8
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

I still have over 80 hours Of vacation time because this was the first long vacation ive taken in 2years.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 AM   #9
Chob

Quote:
I still have over 80 hours Of vacation time because this was the first long vacation ive taken in 2years.
Holy shit man. At least they roll over into the next year so you lucked out with that.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
iobane

If they didn't I'd be in jail. Because when ask for time off, my director has to go to other departments to ask if it's okay. So much depends on me.

Case in point, as soon as I got in there was an emergency to fix that I had to take care of, but that's usual for first of the year days.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
Chob

Quote:
If they didn't I'd be in jail. Because when ask for time off, my director has to go to other departments to ask if it's okay. So much depends on me.

Case in point, as soon as I got in there was an emergency to fix that I had to take care of, but that's usual for first of the year days.
Shitty way to come back from vacation.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:16 AM   #12
iobane

It's typical.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #13
iobane

I had what you might call a star wars Christmas.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #14
Chob

Quote:
I had what you might call a star wars Christmas.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #15
Chob

Wouldn't that technically be Life Day though?
Closed Thread

Tags
blind james' sopping mangina, BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, bubba the love sponge