Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #16
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Gaspar View Post
Chob are you on investorhub? IWDM If so, Im kg1999 on there more of a lurker there than anything. Thats where I get my rumors from, hope half of them are true.
I signed up an account there a while ago while considering getting a bit more IWDM stock, but don't really say much since I don't really know that world too well. I also can't seem to cancel all the e-mails that site sends me via the user options, so I just mass delete them.

That's where I saw the custom playlist rumor but I can't find anything else on it.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #17
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Jabs is coming back to bubba's show...

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #18
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

vCash: 5000000
PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
Really? That would be great if true. I miss hearing a female voice in the studio on a daily basis.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #19
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

That'd be awesome! I love Jabs in a non creepy far away from Florida way!

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #20
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
You're just toying with my emotions. Bastid.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #21
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Oh please oh please oh please

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #22
Kevin Gaspar
BWO 4 Life!

Kevin Gaspar is on a distinguished road
Question Jabs left?

When/Why?
Kevin Gaspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #23
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When/Why?
A while ago to go back to school.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #24
Kevin Gaspar
BWO 4 Life!

Who thinks ICP is coming to IO?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #25
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I don't know, but they're nobody I'd listen to anyway.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #26
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who thinks ICP is coming to IO?
I did cause of that page thegame found... now I dunno

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #27
Kevin Gaspar
BWO 4 Life!

If I had to guess, it leaked out on accident. I think it might be "that" that they were talking about months ago. They played ICP as bumper music today, then Bubba said that he would like to ride out to it a little longer.... I'm not that interested in ICP, but I think they will bring in listeners to IO.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #28
Chob

Quote:
If I had to guess, it leaked out on accident. I think it might be "that" that they were talking about months ago. They played ICP as bumper music today, then Bubba said that he would like to ride out to it a little longer.... I'm not that interested in ICP, but I think they will bring in listeners to IO.
Yup. It's probably a matter of getting the contract signed. Someone seriously screwed up putting that on the radioIO sandbox site.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Fucking shit isn't happening for radioio fast enough. They better not fuck this up! From the 4th quarter results:

Quote:
Liquidity and capital resources

We have generated operating losses since inception. We have incurred net losses of $509,644 and $512,837 for the six months ended June 30, 2011 and 2010. We may continue to experience net operating losses. Historically, we have relied upon outside investor funds to maintain our operations and develop our business. We anticipate raising additional capital within the next twelve months from investors for working capital as well as business expansion and we can provide no assurance that additional investor funds will be available on terms acceptable to us. If we are unable to obtain additional financing to meet our working capital requirements, we may have to curtail our business. Revenue increased by $393,281 or 105% , in the six months ended June 30, 2011 to $766,472 compared to $373,191 for the six months ended June 30, 2010.
It would also seem, from the SEC filing, that there were 2,817 qualified early enlisters. That's all. I sure hope there are a bunch of month-to-month and year-to-year subscribers.

I don't freakin' get it. Bubba's show is one of the best radio shows on in the entire country. There are more laughs and shenanigans on the BTLS show than on Stern. It's EASY to like the show, with the personalities and talents they have there. You would think they'd bring more people to radioio.com, maybe even have them in a positive cash flow situation in the short term (2011). Sadly, that's just not happening.

Fucking depressing, man.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #30
Chob

I made a new thread for it.
http://www.kingbubba.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1991