Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
hanky is on a distinguished road
FunnyShit Hanky is a fat crybaby

Whaaa greenstein wont do anything to the people that talk about me whaaa
hanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

how retarded are you?

why didn't you start this thread in the BUBBA SECTION?

it it kinda related......

man you just fail..... like on a professional level

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Though Hanky - how do you like this - I'm gonna agree with you

I do think bubba is being completely illogical and being a bit of a baby here...

It's not Sirius's job to play recess monitor. Corporate is not gonna get involved in some petty squabble between two of it's talents. They have to stay impartial... or else they will fuck up their entire corporation.

and I mean - telling someone not to do a show? Isn't that what bubba did with this Devon James bitch? Didn't he tell her not to do any other shows?

ummm... isn't that what O&A did or am I missing something?

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

A bonafide professional FAIL job!! That's how hanky rolls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

everyone hop in the fail car - hanky's driving

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

what's the over under on him even ever posting in this thread again?

someone gimme some odds

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that, he'd FAIL to turn and drive us off a cliff!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
milkman
Rock Star

10-1 he will when we leave, so c ya!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #9
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you know - I thought long about this - and with what bubba's been giving us on fridays - who cares if he quits - It's like 4 months and sirius is in the drain anyways....

WGAF - the real news is BRENT SHIT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR

I mean really... this is just small potatoes compared to brent's issue

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #10
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
hanky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
Though Hanky - how do you like this - I'm gonna agree with you

I do think bubba is being completely illogical and being a bit of a baby here...

It's not Sirius's job to play recess monitor. Corporate is not gonna get involved in some petty squabble between two of it's talents. They have to stay impartial... or else they will fuck up their entire corporation.

and I mean - telling someone not to do a show? Isn't that what bubba did with this Devon James bitch? Didn't he tell her not to do any other shows?

ummm... isn't that what O&A did or am I missing something?
I knew liked you !
hanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #11
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky View Post
I knew liked you !
uhhh thanks?

But this don't make me dislike bubba - doesn't change a thing for me.

I haven't been happy with sirius for a long time - but I'm not happy with the FM show either - 08, 09 was way better on FM then what we get now... He said the energy would be higher doing less shows - I'm still waiting to hear it

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky View Post
I knew liked you !
I knew liked you?? You can't even put together a a simple 5 word sentence correctly!! FAIL AGAIN!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #13
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I knew liked you?? You can't even put together a a simple 5 word sentence correctly!! FAIL AGAIN!!
aw common - maybe he's one of your illegals?

someone just needs to help him with his grammer...

and something tells me YOU aren't the best candidate wither

"me knows I wants beer?" sound familiar?

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you ever wonder what Hanky's sunday is composed of?

now THERE's a THREAD!

COD
Old 08-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #15
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
you ever wonder what Hanky's sunday is composed of?

now THERE's a THREAD!

He wakes up, mommy changes his diaper, gives him a bobba and puts him in his high chair with his wittle lap top!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
waaahhh hanky has vag sores