Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bubba + Twitter = Drama

For those of you that might have missed this weekends drama bomb, here's a recap:

It starts basically with this tweet from spice

Matt Spice Loyd ‏@Matt_Spice_Loyd Apr 3
The fire is lit. Good idea if you are on the cool end of the flame. Very bad idea if you are not. ; )

Some fans speculate Spice is talking about bubba and we get:

Matt Spice Loyd ‏@Matt_Spice_Loyd Apr 3
@Herm73 Who said anything about that cuckhold???

Someone says please explain and we get this:

@jumbochunk76 Well, when people piss me off I tend to get even more pissed off.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

then bubba went on the warpath...

retweeting anything negative about spice and adding his own 2 cents...

Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio Apr 5
@Matt_Spice_Loyd when ur in jail Matt.u think tommy lee will continue2 wear that ass out like he did b4 she met u. #wonderifhetapedit

I guess he's taking shots at someone else for a previous lover?

Hey bubba - not for nothing but I don't think spice is taping tommy lee and letting him fuck his wife bro... I'll be in my office

@Matt_Spice_Loyd wonder if daddy warbucks Jeff knight2 has any idea what u really Have done. And how u got ur money 4the kitchen

@Matt_Spice_Loyd is it illegal4aperson2use $$they made from selling something they stole2 open a restaurant?Will Feds lookn2 ur partner2?

Keep in mind these tweets all came way after spice said anything but bubba just kept going...

Then we add in some Tuddle trolling:

@tuddle @Matt_Spice_Loyd hey tuddle u should keep ur nerd ass mouth shut.didng Chris K tell U to stay out of this

@ShitTuddleSays tuddle r u that full of urself that u have 5 tuddle accounts.

(there's actually 7 but I'm not telling you the other two)

@tuddle shut the fuck up tuddle u squirrel.u will be hearing from me. Trust me Best wishes

can you say passive aggressive kids?

Now it gets ugly

Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio 22h
@Matt_Spice_Loyd Matt u have one kid. The other is from another guy.ur too selfish to pay 4 two kids. Come on bud.

ummm bubba you were in the exact same position before you met heather so... glass houses.. stones... stfu

@Matt_Spice_Loyd @CharlieCrist if Charlie knew what u really did Matt. Dec16 2012!!!

FINALLY Here we have it, an actual definitive statement about what this is all about

Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio 21h
@Matt_Spice_Loyd @JannusLive @kitchenstpete did u use ur hogan tape $$$ to buy that ??? Just asking

so now's there's no confusion as to what's being alleged.

COD
Old 04-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #3
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Here's a list if accounts I'm in possession of Chob

Tuddle
TeamTuddle
TuddleRadio
MotherTuddle
MonstersOnAir
1025TheBoneFM
DrunkyTheBear
BMS_Network
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
then bubba went on the warpath...

retweeting anything negative about spice and adding his own 2 cents...

@Matt_Spice_Loyd when ur in jail Matt.u think tommy lee will continue2 wear that ass out like he did b4 she met u. #wonderifhetapedit

I guess he's taking shots at someone else for a previous lover?

Hey bubba - not for nothing but I don't think spice is taping tommy lee and letting him fuck his wife bro... I'll be in my office

@Matt_Spice_Loyd wonder if daddy warbucks Jeff knight2 has any idea what u really Have done. And how u got ur money 4the kitchen

@Matt_Spice_Loyd is it illegal4aperson2use $$they made from selling something they stole2 open a restaurant?Will Feds lookn2 ur partner2?

Keep in mind these tweets all came way after spice said anything but bubba just kept going...

Then we add in some Tuddle trolling:

@tuddle @Matt_Spice_Loyd hey tuddle u should keep ur nerd ass mouth shut.didng Chris K tell U to stay out of this

@ShitTuddleSays tuddle r u that full of urself that u have 5 tuddle accounts.

(there's actually 7 but I'm not telling you the other two)

@tuddle shut the fuck up tuddle u squirrel.u will be hearing from me. Trust me Best wishes

can you say passive aggressive kids?

Now it gets ugly

@Matt_Spice_Loyd Matt u have one kid. The other is from another guy.ur too selfish to pay 4 two kids. Come on bud.

ummm bubba you were in the exact same position before you met heather so... glass houses.. stones... stfu

@Matt_Spice_Loyd @CharlieCrist if Charlie knew what u really did Matt. Dec16 2012!!!

FINALLY Here we have it, an actual definitive statement about what this is all about

Bubba Clem ‏@BTLSRadio 21h
@Matt_Spice_Loyd @JannusLive @kitchenstpete did u use ur hogan tape $$$ to buy that ??? Just asking

so now's there's no confusion as to what's being alleged.

Agreed didn't heather have a kid? At least spice adopted his stepson which is far more noble then what Bubba did for heathers kid.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

I'll give you guys another inside Iggy. Bubba talks about how he's going to be back in Orlando is true. But what he fails to mention when and if the bone does come back they'll be on a repeater that's piggy backed into another station.

AM stations will have a further reach being at the most the station will maybe be a 15,000 watt signal. There lucky if you'll be able to pick it up outside of downtown Orlando which is tiny.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

was it heather's or the one before her?

Lawrence would be able to tell us for sure

COD
Old 04-06-2014, 10:33 AM   #7
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

If BTLS couldn't pull #'s on 96.5 how's going to do with limited signal.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #8
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Also Bubba is the worst tweeter how many times are you going to Retweet people?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:46 AM   #9
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

what is considered a strong signal?
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #10
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
what is considered a strong signal?
Does having a bigger wand improve signal?

COD
Old 04-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #11
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

a large wand and lots of tin foil
Old 04-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Also Bubba is the worst tweeter how many times are you going to Retweet people?
everytime they mention something that furthers his fucked up agenda?

Personally I couldn't give a fuck less WHO stole the tape OR sold it.

The common denominator are two things:

1. Letting someone fuck your wife (is gross and such a bitch move)

2. Letting said tape leave your home and enter your WORKPLACE

Those are the two incriminating things IMO and both of those were perpatrated by bubba.

Side with whoever you want, the fact of the matter is: Even if spice stole the tape - he's not the one letting hulk hogan plow his wife.

If your moral compass thinks Spice is more guilty here then bubba that's your call

COD
Old 04-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #13
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Chad Geary ‏@GearyChad 21h
@BTLSRadio lately the show has been better than ever. Ppl thought w/out Brent & Spice the show would fail. Wrong answer! Good add w/ shannon

what a joke
Old 04-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #14
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

The show is better with shannon - I'll agree

It's not as good as it was with Spice though

and shannon's OWN show has suffered large from it.

I'd still rather have no shannon on bubba and a real shannon show in the afternoon

instead you have ledger competing with "mike calta"

why not amp it up - push shannon against cowface? I don't get that logic. So what if they aren't on FM. Compete!

COD
Old 04-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #15
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Don't think Shannon is loyal because he would jump at the first chance he gets to host his own show on terrestrial radio. You can bet all your V Cash on that.

Tags
#brentdidthetape