Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #1336
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #1337
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

hey capt. early day here for me.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #1338
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
Casey Anthony obstacle course. Run 100 feet grab a doll, Run 100 feet hold it under water for 20 seconds, then wrap it up completely with duck tape, Run through a gauntlet of cardboard cutouts of the prosecution team, and shoot the ducked tape baby doll into an open trunk like a free throw and the best time wins.
I sent a similar, less detailed idea to Spice. Which means that not just one, but two people on this board are sick enough to think of something like this.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #1339
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda liked it without the Sponge in there today. What is the over/under he doesn't show tomorrow? He kinda sounded like he was posturing for another day off when they spoke to him today.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #1340
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
hey capt. early day here for me.
Very cool, every day is an early day for me as I work 5am to 1:30pm

Quote:
Old 07-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #1341
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I kinda liked it without the Sponge in there today. What is the over/under he doesn't show tomorrow? He kinda sounded like he was posturing for another day off when they spoke to him today.
It's alright for a change I guess. If Bubba has shit to do that's ok, but I rather have the Sponge on the show.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #1342
Lerch

I've watched Blind Lawrence play video games, and it's not pretty. He's driving GTA and his other dim witted buddies are yelling at him TURN LEFT, PUNCH IT, LOOK OUT. It's a spectacle.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #1343
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I liked Spice instigating the Blind James vs. Blind Lawrence shit.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #1344
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
It's alright for a change I guess. If Bubba has shit to do that's ok, but I rather have the Sponge on the show.
I agree, I don't want this to be a regular deal, was just saying a little scenery change was nice for the day, now he needs to get his ass off that tractor and get back in the studio. We're already getting jipped with no Friday uncensored show and mix in all the vacation they've taken lately and Bubba has absolutely no reason to bitch about anything radio related IMO...

Quote:
Old 07-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #1345
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Yeah, plus I liked that Bubba really had nothing for James either, I think he is finally over his shit as well.

Quote:
Old 07-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #1346
Chob

Quote:
Meh. It's just the FM show and usually the Friday ones are the weakest of the bunch.

I'm just getting a bit tired of radio guys who so clearly don't want to be there.
Quote:
Yeah, plus I liked that Bubba really had nothing for James either, I think he is finally over his shit as well.
Yeah you could tell by his tone he's done giving a shit.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #1347
Lerch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Blind James is also a dumbass looking for a pat on the back for his acts of kindness and trying to create heat where there was none. I as a listener had to check myself if I'm paying good money for a show who needs a caller to have any content. He insulted me as a listener when he said he's trying to create good content, easy brother.. Thanks but no thanks.

Blind Lawrence did pout and quit the recaps and the show enabled him to be on the DD, because he's a nice guy and they get to fuck with him, and he lives locally..

They both should scale it back a bit.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #1348
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Good afternoon. I would like to set the record straight, so there's no more debate.

1. I wormed my way out of the recaps and on to the Debriefing show, even though I had a hard time just saying "Hey, I'm burnt out on this, I'd like to try a change in venue."

2. I'm not moving to NY, I'll just be going up there for a few days to see some family.

3. when plaig video games and checking out a TV show, BubbaRaw.com, anything visually, I just follow via sound, it helps if someone is with me to describe what is taking place.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 07-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #1349
Lerch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Good afternoon. I would like to set the record straight, so there's no more debate.

1. I wormed my way out of the recaps and on to the Debriefing show, even though I had a hard time just saying "Hey, I'm burnt out on this, I'd like to try a change in venue."

2. I'm not moving to NY, I'll just be going up there for a few days to see some family.

3. when plaig video games and checking out a TV show, BubbaRaw.com, anything visually, I just follow via sound, it helps if someone is with me to describe what is taking place.
A date with Naughty Alisha should be your punishment. Just kidding.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #1350
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
I want to see how you do playing Tetris, just saying.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Clusterfuck Radio, dr. awesome, hanky luvs man nectar, Happy Hour!!!, man nectar, pain free anal sex, Radioio