Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #1336
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateFTE View Post
damn its time get ready 4 work.Catch u all later
Have a good night, Upstate.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #1337
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bout ur luck!! L8R Up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #1338
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Bubba promoting a spay/neuter day? Major props to him for that.
You missed me this AM declaring my lurve for Jabs.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #1339
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I backread and saw that.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM   #1340
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I backread and saw that.
Listening to my copy of Moonshine Miller vs. Angry Jack Daniels Hatley. Awesome stuff. October 2, 2009

Last edited by PeteFromPA; 03-25-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to note date of show.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:59 PM   #1341
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn kid, you need to call in on the next Doc Satterly show!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #1342
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Listening to my copy of Moonshine Miller vs. Angry Jack Daniels Hatley. Awesome stuff. October 2, 2009
That was great shit there!!

hard to believe that was 2009!! Damn!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #1343
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Damn kid, you need to call in on the next Doc Satterly show!!

I'm telling you, she's a catch and a half. I am not kidding.

Along those lines, we need a Jabs smiley.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #1344
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
That was great shit there!!

hard to believe that was 2009!! Damn!!
One of my favorite shows, especially when Brent starts rapping drunk.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #1345
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I'm telling you, she's a catch and a half. I am not kidding.

Along those lines, we need a Jabs smiley.
Alrighty then!! Are you black?? NO, sorry bout ur luck kid!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #1346
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
One of my favorite shows, especially when Brent starts rapping drunk.
That one and Brent playin, or attempting to play drums...2 of the best Brent moments!!

He is a major FAIL in both!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Last edited by milkman; 03-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #1347
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Alrighty then!! Are you black?? NO, sorry bout ur luck kid!!
Old 03-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #1348
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #1349
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Brent's line to Miller: "Pussies go to talking. Men go to violence."
Old 03-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #1350
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

And then, Brent picked up a trash can and threw it at Miller. And radio gold was born!
Closed Thread

Tags
Boopity, BRN, BTLS, Bubba Army Radio, bubba the love sponge, Enternet Exploder, foreskin man, Hanky is a fag, heynow also climbs stairs !, Matt Lloyd, no moar sheen, Pitbull for president, pitbulls rule, Radioio, Spice Boy, UDUNGOOFED25, you fat fuck heynow...shame