Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #121
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Where did the EE/yearly/monthly sub money go? Because it sure as fuck didn't go into a reliable streaming platform. Maybe if these assclowns want to be taken seriously they should use something other than fucking freeware.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #122
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Where did the EE/yearly/monthly sub money go? Because it sure as fuck didn't go into a reliable streaming platform. Maybe if these assclowns want to be taken seriously they should use something other than fucking freeware.
It went to pay the talent and to buy a dirt track.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #123
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Stop whining and chob you need some black paint to paint your kettle.
Damn, for someone that cries about people pickin on him, you sure like doing it to others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #124
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It went to pay the talent and to buy a dirt track.
People keep saying that about BRP but it doesn't add up, the financials said that money was going to be staggered throughout the three years of the contract or something, I don't remember the details. But it isn't like Bubba and Bean didn't have their own money to spend on the track.

When was the BRP announcement? I forget.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #125
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

This is ridiculous..even for IO!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #126
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Damn, for someone that cries about people pickin on him, you sure like doing it to others!
I didn't whine asshole I just explained why I left Skype that night everyone turned it into something it wasn't you offered to talk to me about it I declined I told everyone to treat me the same and forget about SJ and everyone else decided to kid glove me so I'm a fat trucker with a gf with pussy cancer what else?

Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #127
milkman
Rock Star

Email Greg Chob..it's been a while!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #128
Chob

Quote:
Stop whining and chob you need some black paint to paint your kettle.
I'm not the one that was saying I was going to go on a hiatus because everyone was whining too much.

We have years of complaining about IO's shitty service on here and we're not going to stop for you, or anyone, any time soon. That is unless things get better. I do think that as paying customers, a few of us have a right to bitch.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #129
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I didn't whine asshole I just explained why I left Skype that night everyone turned it into something it wasn't you offered to talk to me about it I declined I told everyone to treat me the same and forget about SJ and everyone else decided to kid glove me so I'm a fat trucker with a gf with pussy cancer what else?
I'm just talkin about here, not on Skiz! Offer still stands BTW!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #130
zombie

Quote:
I'm not the one that was saying I was going to go on a hiatus because everyone was whining too much.

We have years of complaining about IO's shitty service on here and we're not going to stop for you, or anyone, any time soon. That is unless things get better. I do think that as paying customers, a few of us have a right to bitch.
What does that fucking accomplish it hasn't done shit for years I think if it wasn't for EE IO would be gone anyway they have to keep it open just so no one sues them.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #131
zombie

People sure do bitch a lot for a business that should have closed last year.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #132
milkman
Rock Star

Hello

Thanks for letting me know I am having the engineers take a look

Greg

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #133
Chob

Greg is a good dude and gets back to people fast, but this has been going on for years. Maybe it's time to move the servers out of that shithole Jacksonville.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #134
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When was the BRP announcement? I forget.
Fatass bought the track on Friday, April 15th 2011.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #135
zombie

And another thing people piss and moan about changed hours and Burke aka Big TeX being on Bubba this is Shannon's only move all his offers arnt good anymore IO will be done next march he has no choice , Bubba knows it and in Bubba fashion Bubba going to fuck with Shannon because he knows he has no choice , I think Shannon is great he doesn't fit but he's going to have to , he signed his own deal when he got drunk that night....PS so everyone suck my sweaty clam baked trucker balls and stop whining and pissing and moaning or better yet don't listen.

Closed Thread

Tags
2 pound joints, Radio IO, RickJBTLS, Shannon