Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #121
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

speed shifting

Not Dead
Old 10-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #122
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
Hmmmm.... how to work that. Let's see... perhaps we can say that we expect "X" celebrity to die before a predetermined date. If they keel over on or before that date, then you win. If they don't, you lose.

For example: If I picked Lindsey, I can bet that she'll die on or before April 30, 2013. If she lives past that date, I can't pick her immediately again. This gives another picker the chance to place a bet on her.

Rules:

1. Only one person can select a specific celebrity at a time.
2. You can't make two sequential picks of the same celebrity.
3. Your predicted "death zone" can only be a maximum of six months out.

Thoughts?
It would have to be manually attended to. We can only set a date the bet is open til. So obviously can't have people betting 5 mo's after the bet is made. So someone would have to remember when the bet is up, know what I mean?

Also, would need a time frame of when to close the bet from the time it is posted.

So we could set it up with say like 6 people..a maximum of 1 bet with different odds or all the same odds. Or however many people, doesn't matter for this discussion.

We can't really limit people from betting other than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #123
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmmm.... how to work that. Let's see... perhaps we can say that we expect "X" celebrity to die before a predetermined date. If they keel over on or before that date, then you win. If they don't, you lose.

For example: If I picked Lindsey, I can bet that she'll die on or before April 30, 2013. If she lives past that date, I can't pick her immediately again. This gives another picker the chance to place a bet on her.

Rules:

1. Only one person can select a specific celebrity at a time.
2. You can't make two sequential picks of the same celebrity.
3. Your predicted "death zone" can only be a maximum of six months out.

Thoughts?
Sounds complicated. But the bookies are better with this shit than I am. I've seen other sites do death pools and I like the idea.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #124
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
speed shifting
I used to do that with me bad ass El Camino back in the day!

Last manual I had was me 1986 Chevy Cavalier! Could get some good speed out of that thing maniac shifting!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #125
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Hey now!

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #126
milkman
Rock Star

Yo Butler!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #127
milkman
Rock Star

Wherever St Kits is? Really Colin? Wow!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #128
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
It would have to be manually attended to. We can only set a date the bet is open til. So obviously can't have people betting 5 mo's after the bet is made. So someone would have to remember when the bet is up, know what I mean?

Also, would need a time frame of when to close the bet from the time it is posted.

So we could set it up with say like 6 people..a maximum of 1 bet with different odds or all the same odds. Or however many people, doesn't matter for this discussion.

We can't really limit people from betting other than that.
Ok, I see what you're saying. For example:

We could take bets on a celebrity's death for a week. Start on Nov. 1 and close on Nov. 7. Anyone who wanted to bet on Mr. X dying on or before March 31, 2013 can do so during that week. Once the week ends, there can be no more bets. During that time frame, you can also bet that a person won't die during the selected "death zone", but the payout will be less. You're only allowed to make one bet per celebrity. Once the final date comes to pass, the bet can be settled.

That make sense?

Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #129
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Ok, I see what you're saying. For example:

We could take bets on a celebrity's death for a week. Start on Nov. 1 and close on Nov. 7. Anyone who wanted to bet on Mr. X dying on or before March 31, 2014 can do so during that week. Once the week ends, there can be no more bets. During that time frame, you can also bet that a person won't die during the selected "death zone", but the payout will be less. You're only allowed to make one bet per celebrity. Once the final date comes to pass, the bet can be settled.

That make sense?
Yep..that will work. So like this would be one bet.

LL dies on or before 30 Mar 2013. 25/1
LL unfortunately lives on 1/10

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #130
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

haha give me a break,I asked the cop how the view was

Not Dead
Old 10-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #131
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

if they tried a cavity search I'd be getting my ass kicked because we fighting

Not Dead
Old 10-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #132
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Cancel getting a Brazilian day.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #133
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
if they tried a cavity search I'd be getting my ass kicked because we fighting
Then you would just have a really hurtful asshole search! But I'm with ya!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #134
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Then you would just have a really hurtful asshole search! But I'm with ya!

in my case they were trying to give me a hard time,I think they got the worse of it they had to stare at my naked ass

Not Dead
Old 10-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #135
ch3cooh

vCash: 5000000
ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Frankly if someone had to give me a caivty search on my I'd feel pretty sorry for em
Closed Thread

Tags
Colin G Brady, Rick J BTLS, Shannon Burke