Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #121
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Give it another couple of months, there will be no IO show at all. Like after Christmas break, they just won't come back on.

And if, somehow he gets dumped by Cox, no one will come back for IO I don't think. he is only hurting himself.
I do think if there's no Cox, Bubba will do IO. Otherwise he'll have a new studio just sitting there taking up space.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #122
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck it, I listened to Drew when I came back from a smoke and the show was over. I said fuck it. Not even sure I will tune in for an hr fuckin show that will start 15 minutes late then beak 15 minutes later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #123
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the shitty part is for the most part I think the fanbase (at least most of us anyways) were fans of the uncensored sirius show. I remember much butthurt the first time he did the FM thing and a lot of fans didn't even tune in for that (when he was doing both shows a day)
It was a lot harder to hear the FM show back then too. Only two streams and unreliable download sources if you missed it. But I always thought the FM show in 2008 was some of the best radio he ever did.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #124
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
It was a lot harder to hear the FM show back then too. Only two streams and unreliable download sources if you missed it. But I always thought the FM show in 2008 was some of the best radio he ever did.
whether it was or wasn't - I still say over half the audience never bothered to tune in to find out

COD
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #125
Chob

Quote:
Fuck it, I listened to Drew when I came back from a smoke and the show was over. I said fuck it. Not even sure I will tune in for an hr fuckin show that will start 15 minutes late then beak 15 minutes later.
I still think he should've pushed the start time to 11 to take a break/make calls/do whatever. But he wants to leave ASAP.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #126
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I switched to drew as soon as that band came in studio - I didn't even know what was up till I read the bubba thread

weird to just up and do it on a tuesday too...

and I agree milk - too many eggs getting put in that FM basket

COD
Old 08-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #127
Chob

Quote:
whether it was or wasn't - I still say over half the audience never bothered to tune in to find out
Well the audience grew a fuckton in 2008 with the FM show. But yeah, most Sirius listeners probably didn't tune in and they missed out.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #128
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Man there is fuckin cops all over Tampa roads now. Felt kind of nervous poppin me tall boy on the way home.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #129
milkman
Rock Star

Saw 2 of them SS copters over the weekend. At least I assume that's who it was. All fuckin black, no numbers, flew right over me house. I took cover in me garage.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #130
Chob

Quote:
Man there is fuckin cops all over Tampa roads now. Felt kind of nervous poppin me tall boy on the way home.
Degenerate.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #131
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Well the audience grew a fuckton in 2008 with the FM show. But yeah, most Sirius listeners probably didn't tune in and they missed out.
actually - bubba's ratings is what missed out.

COD
Old 08-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #132
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Degenerate.
I prefer Blue Blood degenerate, thank you!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #133
Chob

Oh hell, Shando's getting political.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #134
Chob

Quote:
actually - bubba's ratings is what missed out.
On Sirius? Probably, it wasn't as good as the FM show was. Well in my opinion at least.
Quote:
I prefer Blue Blood degenerate, thank you!
Classy white trash?
Old 08-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #135
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
On Sirius? Probably, it wasn't as good as the FM show was. Well in my opinion at least.

Classy white trash?

no on fucking fm

my point was that lots of us hated that shit back then and still don't care for the FM format now

the reason being is bubba's sirius show was so good it made fm look redonk and made you not want to listen to anyones fm show

NOW the uncensored show makes fm radio sound good.

there's the whole problem in a nutshell

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
Big Bramo, Colin G Brady, Rick J BTLS, Shannon Burke