Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #121
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

This bitch watches too much csi.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #122
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I was skeptical Dan as soon as I heard her say she headed up her own investigation, taking statements and such, and once I heard psychic, there went any shred of credibility this woman had IMO...
What threw me was when she started talking and said that her daughter was split from the guy over their arguing and immediately got right back with him. Showed me that the girl in question wasn't exactly thinking straight to begin with, and regardless of what the guy did, certainly ups the chances that she did indeed commit suicide.

Then when talking about the father of the deceased, he was up in new york, then minutes later in her story he was right there next to her while she was on the phone. Now I'm no scientist but usually it takes more than a couple hours to make that trip.

I'm very surprised Bubba is even covering this, moreso that he gave her over an hour, when usually this is the story he would be making fun of, ribbing her for using a psychic etc. and trying to link it to a manson bit.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #123
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
This bitch watches too much csi.
So I'm not the only one that hears her immediately making this shit a movie plot from the second the story started?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #124
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
He really isn't.
Exactly.

edit:

Why would they want to go on air? To get bashed by you, Bubba? Yes sign me up! I love to be accused of murder! I also love it when a horrible thing that happened in my life keeps being brought up like I did it! Totally fantastic!

Also, I'm sure the police department is just thrilled to talk to you about their supposedly awful job. I mean I can't believe they aren't just lining up, filling up phones, jumping at the chance to be talked over and one-way'd by Bubba!

edit2:

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, if I have info I shouldn't go to who did the actual investigation?

Red, Fucking, Flag.

Last edited by Dan Blaze; 11-13-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #125
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

How long before this woman starts a charity foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #126
Dan Blaze
-

I'm sure there is one already Cpt....
Old 11-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #127
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

From detective Brent to crying Brent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #128
Dan Blaze
-

Amanda is the best, milk!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #129
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Spice with the "only 4 shots" What a lightweight!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #130
Dan Blaze
-

Trust me when I say, milk, that we need to drink more.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #131
milkman
Rock Star

Go team go ra ra ra!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #132
milkman
Rock Star

Ohhh the Henry and Yvette call-priceless!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #133
Dan Blaze
-

How much longer before Bubba asks Brent what cuckolding is?
Old 11-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #134
ch3cooh

ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

happy five year anniversary of horse shit

http://deadspin.com/321989/everyone-...he-love-sponge
Old 11-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #135
milkman
Rock Star

Hiding around the bush! THis call is classic!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio, radioio.com