Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #121
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I still wonder what the reason was that Spice got surrounded by bouncers and asked to leave at that one place. Maybe it was a competitor of Scene's?
Well, he said he was a victim of someone he use to work with. Possible
Old 07-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #122
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Tackling the serious race issues.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #123
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

No no no. Fuck that. It's not hard to get through life responsibly and not commit a felony. So yeah, I'll hold that against someone for sure.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #124
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No no no. Fuck that. It's not hard to get through life responsibly and not commit a felony. So yeah, I'll hold that against someone for sure.
Same here, I have a good friend who was convicted of a felony at 18, he's 38 now and still catches shit from all of his friends, especially when it's time to vote or go to the gun range. I think he said he was in the process of getting his rights restored but whatever, he's still a felon to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #125
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, I was just about to correct Drew regarding "Put em on the glass", but he caught himself

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #126
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Drew, any 3rd Bass song but "pop goes the weasel"
I was partial to the "gas face" myself.

Quote:
Old 07-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #127
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Goddamn today feels like Friday.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #128
Chob

I started a Friday chant but no one is around to hear it.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #129
Chob

Those jokes made the whole thing.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #130
Chob

Long John Silver's is still around? Last I saw they shared space with Taco Bell, and most of the Taco Bells around here no longer have them.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #131
Ace

Quote:
I started a Friday chant but no one is around to hear it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL8G5pBZ5CI&sns=em"]Loverboy - Working For The Weekend - YouTube[/ame]
Old 07-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #132
Chob

I thought Spice was on tonight. Bummer.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #133
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I thought Spice was on tonight. Bummer.
All these hosts taking today and Friday off is .

Quote:
Old 07-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #134
Chob

It is what it is.

I'm with Drew on the vasectomy thing. That area is not meant to be cut open unnecessarily. Way too much can go wrong.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #135
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
It is what it is.

I'm with Drew on the vasectomy thing. That area is not meant to be cut open unnecessarily. Way too much can go wrong.
I had it done, it's not a big deal at all. The incision was less than a quarter inch. The numbing shot they give you prior hurts more than anything else. The idea of knowing you can never procreate again is quite satisfying I must tell you.

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
Bich Nga, Carl, cool dad, Does Drew have a Bone contract?, Douchebag is over-used, Drew fans are being persecuted, Drew Garabo, drews a pussy, Free Macaque, Freestyle Rap, Give Dick a rest, ICP Rules woop woop, ICP sucks, In Your Face, In Your Face Drew Garabo, Juggalo family, Kayla is steamy :spooge:, Kayla's voice makes my pants fit tight, mark central, Milk and Drew sitting in a tree, Milk Mulisha, pathetic parent, Radio Kayla, Shark Week, Sharknado, Spice Jourgensen