Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #1321
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Red Dragons

COD
Old 03-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #1322
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateFTE View Post
So do any of u guys listen to captain fruitboots ? (ellis)
I did a long time ago but I grew tired of it... and I thought he made a mistake firing those two dudes

COD
Old 03-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #1323
NY_FTE
Verbal Human Bumper Sticker

vCash: 5000000
NY_FTE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
I did a long time ago but I grew tired of it... and I thought he made a mistake firing those two dudes
firing 2 dudes? I dont listen i noticed bubbawrapup says he does"on twitter" wasnt sure how many others did.I tryed when he was cool with bubba and was on show when bubba on vacation but i couldnt get into it.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #1324
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Not I...he sucks IMO!! What little I've heard him on other shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #1325
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
firing 2 dudes? I dont listen i noticed bubbawrapup says he does"on twitter" wasnt sure how many others did.I tryed when he was cool with bubba and was on show when bubba on vacation but i couldnt get into it.
I just find the whole thing to be very hypocritical with ellis

here's a guy who gained a some fans when bubba had his contract bullshit and "in some capacity" was unleashed...

bunch of listeners jumped ship on bubba and said all he was, was a snake oil salesman and just wanted to sell merch etc etc

then you listen to ellis and it's all - ellismania, come buy my tickets - pay for my website, blah blah blah

soooooo what the fuck is the difference? one has an annoying accent and one is a bit of a swampbilly - 6 of one, half dozen the other really...

I love how jay thomas sells all kinds of shitty merch (actually I do still want that get off my lawn shirt) and no one says boo about it

COD
Old 03-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #1326
NY_FTE

I origionally did my own saying (listen for a week and then form an opinion) thats what i used to tell people about bubbas show if they didnt listen.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #1327
NY_FTE

yeah also I think if bubba left the first time when they did the fm rebroadcast he might not have lost many people.I was pretty upset but i didnt stop listening.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #1328
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
yeah also I think if bubba left the first time when they did the fm rebroadcast he might not have lost many people.I was pretty upset but i didnt stop listening.
the whole thing was a clusterfuck... and it all depends on who you blame.

was it sirius, was it bubba....

all in all it was handled poorly by whoever cause it hurt sirius and it hurt bubba

COD
Old 03-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #1329
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
I just find the whole thing to be very hypocritical with ellis

here's a guy who gained a some fans when bubba had his contract bullshit and "in some capacity" was unleashed...

bunch of listeners jumped ship on bubba and said all he was, was a snake oil salesman and just wanted to sell merch etc etc

then you listen to ellis and it's all - ellismania, come buy my tickets - pay for my website, blah blah blah

soooooo what the fuck is the difference? one has an annoying accent and one is a bit of a swampbilly - 6 of one, half dozen the other really...

I love how jay thomas sells all kinds of shitty merch (actually I do still want that get off my lawn shirt) and no one says boo about it
A million times this. Plus him getting upset over the Ned Dragons shirt was hypocritical, considering the ton of parody shirts stamped with the RDS 中.

And you see how the 中 has it's own unicode? That's because the symbol doesn't belong to anyone. And him breaking his truce with Bubba over it was pathetic. Other than that I find him entertaining but haven't listened to his show since that whole thing.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #1330
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously it was Sirius...look at the record!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #1331
milkman
Rock Star

I'm gonna call the Diacos show next time it is on..ask Dan if he can fix me fingers!! He said today he is a certified hand surgeon!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #1332
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba promoting a spay/neuter day? Major props to him for that.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #1333
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Too bad he couldn't do that for all the white trash and black fucks with the kids = pay!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #1334
NY_FTE

damn its time get ready 4 work.Catch u all later
Old 03-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #1335
NY_FTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
i belive local human societys give spay /nuter discounts for people.or petsmarts as well
Closed Thread

Tags
Boopity, BRN, BTLS, Bubba Army Radio, bubba the love sponge, Enternet Exploder, foreskin man, Hanky is a fag, heynow also climbs stairs !, Matt Lloyd, no moar sheen, Pitbull for president, pitbulls rule, Radioio, Spice Boy, UDUNGOOFED25, you fat fuck heynow...shame