Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #1306
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski Lo View Post
I thought Shannon left Bubba's show on good terms....I never seen anything written anywhere that would give me any indications that there was trouble...
Remember the Chantix blowup and all that? Plus Shannon told the truth about the "list." That's enough to get him shitlisted permanently.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #1307
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Remember the Chantix blowup and all that? Plus Shannon told the truth about the "list." That's enough to get him shitlisted permanently.
Damn...I missed the Chantix deal..Shit...

What list?

My bad Homie.I've been busy this summer.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #1308
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

YOU TAKE MY LIFE AND I'LL TAKE YOURS TOO!

Old 08-11-2014, 07:44 PM   #1309
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought Shannon left Bubba's show on good terms....I never seen anything written anywhere that would give me any indications that there was trouble...
You have a point.

Old 08-11-2014, 07:44 PM   #1310
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

So does the dump button not work for the online player?
Old 08-11-2014, 07:45 PM   #1311
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

There's the feedback again.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:45 PM   #1312
Ski Lo

You like that no smilie,don't ya....

Old 08-11-2014, 07:46 PM   #1313
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

One of the Steubenville High School students convicted of a high-profile rape in March, 2013, is now back on the football field.

Ma'Lik Richmond, 18, who, along with Trent Mays, was convicted of raping a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, Ohio, is rejoined the roster of the Steubenville Big Red football team as a wide receiver, according to WTRF TV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5669903.html

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #1314
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

just think of the $$ rick will save on rickrolls this week with all that tasty possum meat

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #1315
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What list?

Oh god. Forgive me but I don't feel like recapping months worth of shit. Maybe later.

All you need to know is Bubba won't even mention Shannon's show now.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:48 PM   #1316
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You like that no smilie,don't ya....
Old 08-11-2014, 07:49 PM   #1317
Ski Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Oh god. Forgive me but I don't feel like recapping months worth of shit. Maybe later.

All you need to know is Bubba won't even mention Shannon's show now.
I wasn't asking for the whole story..Thank's

I just wasn't sure if they were talking to each other or not.

Old 08-11-2014, 07:50 PM   #1318
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What list?

Bubba got pissed at Shando for having Fisher fill in because Fishers wife knows Spice. He's on the list.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:50 PM   #1319
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
One of the Steubenville High School students convicted of a high-profile rape in March, 2013, is now back on the football field.

Ma'Lik Richmond, 18, who, along with Trent Mays, was convicted of raping a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, Ohio, is rejoined the roster of the Steubenville Big Red football team as a wide receiver, according to WTRF TV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5669903.html
I'm gonna be sick. Hopefully someone will take some liberties on the field if you smell what I'm cooking.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:50 PM   #1320
Chob

Quote:
I wasn't asking for the whole story..Thank's

I just wasn't sure if they were talking to each other or not.
They're not.
Closed Thread

Tags
#nonstopleftwingtribalism, #StandInThePlaceWhereYouLive, #StandWithKevin, #StandWithSoulBrotherKevin, #throwthebookatTony, #trollattemptfail, Ebola would it kill ya, From the ashes of the Spice Show--SBS, its just not the same, Low T Party, SJ has the HIV, Van Guy lives another day., www.RSisanidiot.com