Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #1201
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I was under the impression that happens because the connection from the studio drops. Maybe not. Anyway, hopefully something will be different to keep that from happening.
that could be a lagging router somewhere down the pipes... might not even be at the studio

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #1202
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

vCash: 5000000
legmanct is on a distinguished road

If I remember correctly they are using a Road Runner cable modem to connect the studio to IO.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #1203
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Sluggo scan these for me.
sluggo quit.

so what do you have to say for yourself?

why you hating on bubba?

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:10 AM   #1204
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please post where I said I wanted him to get fired.

You can't so shut the fuck up since I didn't say it.

dude you're so full of shit... i KNOW the posts are over there on your boyfriend luds sight... but me and all my mults have been banned so i can't pull them... but ok, for the sake of argument... why the fuck were you calling up cox & clear channel & making them aware of bubba's twitter meltdown?

you called out us darksiders yesterday on big loads site saying that if we didn't like it, then why were we there?

alright, fair enough, so why don't you answer the same question instead of waffling around?

you've been shitting on the show, calling radio stations, & now you say i never wanted to get him fired... so enlighten us, asshole... wtf did you hope to accomplish?
Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #1205
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
dude you're so full of shit... i KNOW the posts are over there on your boyfriend luds sight... but me and all my mults have been banned so i can't pull them... but ok, for the sake of argument... why the fuck were you calling up cox & clear channel & making them aware of bubba's twitter meltdown?

you called out us darksiders yesterday on big loads site saying that if we didn't like it, then why were we there?

alright, fair enough, so why don't you answer the same question instead of waffling around?

you've been shitting on the show, calling radio stations, & now you say i never wanted to get him fired... so enlighten us, asshole... wtf did you hope to accomplish?
I got it right here...

Quote:
If you read everything Ludlow has written he has done nothing wrong. This morning on his radio show even Bubba said that Ludlow did nothing wrong but maybe break "Man Code"

He is urging the "Bubba Army" to take action against Bubba..

Enough is enough. I love Bubba but threatening listeners is no cool at all.

If you are upset about what Bubba has been doing let his employer know.

Give Cox Media a call and give them an earful.

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #1206
NedMizzark
Darisin Birtations

NedMizzark will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If I remember correctly they are using a Road Runner cable modem to connect the studio to IO.
ltrcola:

This is Shelly Herndon from the Car Store
Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #1207
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Whatever...

As they say a haters got to hate.

I love the fact Bubba asks her is he can send her some Bubba Swag. :G
Old 10-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #1208
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

:G is not a smiley - not even in a faggot weaboo way.

need a smiley?

(V)˚,,,˚(V)

why not zoidberg?

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #1209
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Whatever...

As they say a haters got to hate.

I love the fact Bubba asks her is he can send her some Bubba Swag. :G

whatever? that's your answer?

dude, you're a fucking clown...

after crying like a cunt cause the darkside was being a thorn in big loads side, that's your fucking answer?

you & big load deserve eachother... you're both a couple flip-flopping hypocrites..
Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #1210
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #1211
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Ummmmm yea.....
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #1212
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

listen to this chick

she wants bubba's dick still!

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #1213
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ned is 100% on the money

COD
Old 10-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #1214
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba is already counting on her flying down. He is in stalking mode already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #1215
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post

Ummmmm yea.....
That never gets any less freaky.

And yeah...for a woman that was previously thought to hate Bubba, she sounds nothing but fond of him now.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Dick Island, King of the Dicks, Radioio