Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 05-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #106
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and gentleman we are back and i don't know what to fucking say about that ...
it's a good thing that woody harrelson was in the area filming zombie land 2 and he got rid of zombie sting
*crowd goes crazy*
he's not dead but he's gone on with the show..

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #107
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

tonight ,tony we got an incredible almost unbelievable match between the unbeaten Mugsy the giant and Ned from the Bubba the love sponge show *crowd boos sponge* here comes Mugsy tony

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #108
Spaz
BMF

And here he come tony it's the man the myth the legend himself nedly mandingo the 3rd

thanks SJ hehe

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #109
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhhh!!! Double header!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #110
Spaz
BMF

wait a minute Ned wants a microphone ......
let me tell you something you fucking giant ,you ain't shit you aint so tough with your 7oolbs jesus fucking christ your a giant pussy

huge words for an old dude who wont have any crank calls to save him in the ring..

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #111
Spaz
BMF

tony ned hit the ring like a bat out of hell they locked up and now mugsy has ned over the rope
giant pussy ?

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #112
Spaz
BMF

tony i don't know what to say .......its seems like Ned is just out matched here

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #113
Spaz
BMF

You have to think that Ned wouldn't come out here against the giant with nothing up his sleeve? mike he has no sleeves on ..

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #114
Spaz
BMF

Mugsy smashes Ned into the corner and is laying the back to him......WTF A ROPE JUST FELL FROM THE RAFTERS !!!

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #115
Spaz
BMF

IT IS IT'S THE THE

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #116
Spaz
BMF

ITS THE BUTLER !!!

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #117
Spaz
BMF

OH MY GOD TONY THIS NIGHT HAS BEEN THE CRAZIEST WRESTLING EVER !!!!THE GIANT DISTRACTED BY THE BUTLER AND NED HAS AN ANKLE LOCK ON HIM..WHATS BUTLER DOING WITH THAT CHICKEN ?

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #118
Spaz
BMF

NOTICE MUGSYS FACE HOW HE DON'T GIVE A SHIT .LOL

Try me
Old 05-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #119
Spaz
BMF

OMFG TONY DID HE ???? RING THE BELL THIS IS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR NED AND A MESSAGE TO THE KBW LOCKER ROOM..

Try me
Old 12-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #120
Spaz
BMF

bump!