Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #106
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

You do have moments of acting like a seven year old.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #107
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

shit I was just gonna mention what if this was tyler

COD
Old 09-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #108
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba should have someone at the BRN to tell him no when he starts acting like an overgrown seven year old.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #109
Chob

Well he did, and he has his own show now.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #110
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Startin' to get ready for the Packer game tonight. 20-30 people comin' over. BBQ ribs, Prime Rib and Chicken for the main event. Nachos supreme, taco dip and various other munchies to start with. Supposed to be 74 degrees this afternoon.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #111
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Startin' to get ready for the Packer game tonight. 20-30 people comin' over. BBQ ribs, Prime Rib and Chicken for the main event. Nachos supreme, taco dip and various other munchies to start with. Supposed to be 74 degrees this afternoon.
Sounds delicious.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #112
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah Dan, it's a tough argument. It definitely is a deterrent to get caught at something. Over the years I've gotten accustomed to leaving the bowl at home and not driving after drinkin'. Fuckin' sucks but better than a month in the pokey. I'm more afraid of jail because you can't smoke there anymore.
Here is the issue we have though, people sometimes get in trouble for not doing anything.

Example, after picking up my daughter from a visit with her mother, I begin to drive home. Now I drive a little piece of shit 03 hyundai elantra, nothin fancy, no mods. Reason I mention this is because i was pulled over and given a "warning" by an officer for having "illegal tint". I was driving properly, did nothing wrong, and my tint is very much legal. The officer was obviously fishing.

Say he decides he "smells marijuana" and wanted to give me trouble, I'm sure there is a grain of green somewhere in that car, probably from the previous owner even.

Conclusion to this long winded block of text being sometimes you're fucked even when you're in the right.

Of course we shouldn't change the entire system due to a few people who are "innocent" but the way we have it set up now it is almost too easy to get in trouble over some stupid bullshit.

whoa all that text got me light headed...

... i'm better now
Old 09-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #113
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to get into Bubba's rib contest. I should see if he can do that in March.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #114
Chob

Quote:
I'd love to get into Bubba's rib contest. I should see if he can do that in March.
Fire an e-mail.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #115
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

If you call them king bubba ribs in honor of us you could probably win just on the ME factor
Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #116
Chob

Fuck flying. Say it.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #117
Chob

CM would've bought the signal fluid.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #118
FishMuskys
Venison King!

That's a great example Dan. Kinda like a chain restaurant's food--It all depends who is cookin'. You ran into a shitty cop. They use their "judgement" which is a stupid excuse to be a dick and there isn't a fuckin' thing we can do about it.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #119
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

did he just really say that?

blinker fluid

COD
Old 09-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #120
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

alright which one of you is bubba?

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
#arabiansandgoggles, 102.5 The Bone, 25cent, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Brent Hatley, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Manson, NED, Radioio