Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #106
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #107
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Hey gang, sorry I'm a little late in jumping within the Rabbit Hole tonight, had a nice chat with Cynthia.
That takes priority over posting with us.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #108
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad the money from the gov would go to companies/people with insiders like it is now. Then they just steal the money, go bankrupt and sell out!! Like I said yesterday!

If solar energy was such a great business, private companies would be able to profit without having to get billions in gov grants/loans to steal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #109
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Hey 1C...out of curiosity, has Ferrall alluded to anything...uh...unusual? I really need to get the antenna out of my car.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #110
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Damn, too many people around here startin to get into Bubba's gay frame of mind!!
What are you talking aboot?

WHO DEY
Ned Hardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #111
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey gang, sorry I'm a little late in jumping within the Rabbit Hole tonight, had a nice chat with Cynthia.
Have you changed ur shorts yet or are you still all gumbed up?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #112
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Hey 1C...out of curiosity, has Ferrall alluded to anything...uh...unusual? I really need to get the antenna out of my car.
I heard that Scott went off on Mike from Mike and the Mad dog a few nights ago, but that's all I've heard.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #113
milkman
Rock Star

Oh my, not you too NH!! I thought you were alright!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #114
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

8:40 check in.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #115
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
That takes priority over posting with us.
Little hard to talk on the phone, and post on a forum when you have a screen reading software, that'd be censory overload for me.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #116
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
Have you changed ur shorts yet or are you still all gumbed up?
Nope. As I've said before, and I'll say it again, I don't think of her in that way.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #117
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh my, not you too NH!! I thought you were alright!!
I'm not certain I'm even going to download tomorrow's show. We'll see.

Hey everyone.

WHO DEY
Old 11-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #118
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Nope. As I've said before, and I'll say it again, I don't think of her in that way.
Well, until you get laid, you should think of EVERY chick in that way and it should be your ONLY goal in dealing with chicks! OR you will never get laid kid!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #119
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Have a good BDay Lawrence?

WHO DEY
Old 11-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #120
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
I'm not certain I'm even going to download tomorrow's show. We'll see.

Hey everyone.
Ur gonna save it for the Raw to come out, I know it!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
8:40, 9/11, Conspiracy, Dangerous Conversations, down the rabbit hole, Down the rabbits hole ?, Fart Dedication, I'm shapeshifting, Ledger, owned by tucker, Scott Legere, single handedly rocking the thead