Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #106
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Law ninjas, assemble!

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #107
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

I agree thanos if hulk really had no idea then bubba is going to look like a HUGE asshole
Old 10-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #108
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

My issue isn't even with the recording. I take issue with the possibility that Bubba leaked the tape to make a buck. Though, as a few of you have said before, we also have to consider the notion that this is all a work. Where is the profit in leaking a sex tape online for free? The motive just doesn't equate to the outcome.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #109
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
If this report proves to be factual and Bubba did indeed do this purposely, then I'm going to have to seriously question my continued enjoyment of the show. There's some things you just don't do in life. One of them is betraying your friend in such a manner to make a buck.
Part of his statement he made on the matter was that he'd never do anything to hurt Hogan, etc., implying he's not responsible for leaking it. So that was his response. We'll see if the "disgruntled ex-employee" story has any merit. I'm still not sure I buy it that Hogan didn't know about it prior to the story breaking in April.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #110
Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Part of his statement he made on the matter was that he'd never do anything to hurt Hogan, etc., implying he's not responsible for leaking it. So that was his response. We'll see if the "disgruntled ex-employee" story has any merit. I'm still not sure I buy it that Hogan didn't know about it prior to the story breaking in April.
Exactly - as I just said, this could all just be a big work and we're the fools discussing it.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #111
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
I agree thanos if hulk really had no idea then bubba is going to look like a HUGE asshole
I said in the past he's far too trusting with some people. If he showed it to someone that wasn't trustworthy who stole it, then yeah, he does come out looking like a huge asshole.

I don't imagine he'd purposely fuck himself over by releasing the damn thing on his own volition though.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #112
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

If hogan really sues bubba then wouldn't that be proof hulk really didn't no he was being filmed?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #113
Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I said in the past he's far too trusting with some people. If he showed it to someone that wasn't trustworthy who stole it, then yeah, he does come out looking like a huge asshole.

I don't imagine he'd purposely fuck himself over by releasing the damn thing on his own volition though.
If this whole situation is legit, then Bubba is just as much at fault in the "ex employee" scenario because he should have never shown that tape to anyone. It should have been burned and buried in a well. Period. You don't betray a close friend like that.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #114
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

I don't think Hogan would sue Bubba, I still think an ex employee released it.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #115
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Well, it's been joked about before on what it would take for hogan to sue bubba. This seems like a justified reason to.

Then again the argument is over the expectation of privacy in someone else's house.

But if the comment bubba made on tape is real... It implies he was watching the video while it was recording.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #116
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

But hulk said he knew of the film 3 yrs ago right? That to me says he didn't know it was made at the time..but why get all pissed now and not demand the tape 3 yrs ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #117
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Law ninjas, assemble!
Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #118
iobane

Also, legally it doesn't matter if bubba shopped it around or not, he still filmed someone without their consent in a private area--or so it's implied.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #119
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Well, it's been joked about before on what it would take for hogan to sue bubba. This seems like a justified reason to.

Then again the argument is over the expectation of privacy in someone else's house.

But if the comment bubba made on tape is real... It implies he was watching the video while it was recording.
So do you see a lawsuit filed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #120
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Every show host ob the bone is going to get drilled about this today
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Hogan Lawsuit, Radioio