Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #1126
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Obviously a NWO plot to sedate the rogue warrior element in your county
hogan re-formed the NWO?

Old 02-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #1127
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Well everyone he met through the show that was around then he's known for that long. It could be some obscure ex-Bubba employee or Clear Channel person or god knows what.
that's what I assumed too. which is why I find it stranger bubba assumed it was him

especially if he knows he didn't send a letter.

unless he did send a letter

Old 02-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #1128
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I admire the hell out of both guys, they were a great team, and they complement each other being on the same lineup. I really hope cooler heads prevail here.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #1129
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Obviously a NWO plot to sedate the rogue warrior element in your county
wrong.

it's Barak Al'Huseein Al quwameni al aqsad al socialcommunnazi al femadeathcamp al iloverap al blackie OBUMMER's idea. I just know it.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #1130
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
wrong.

it's Barak Al'Huseein Al quwameni al aqsad al socialcommunnazi al femadeathcamp al iloverap al blackie OBUMMER's idea. I just know it.
come to think of it ,he was in the area golfin with sex addict tiger

Try me
Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #1131
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
come to think of it ,he was in the area golfin with sex addict tiger
ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!!!!!! SOMEONE CALL LEDGE!!!!!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #1132
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

OBAMA!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #1133
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I've been letting all my buds know about it. He's a pretty talented guy and I'm glad to have an outlet with fellow Spice listeners! I wish I could call Bossman to the mat and ask him how his first year was. I feel Spizz feels slighted by the lack of support from his mentor and him saying things like, " if he's done with 'that' he is always welcome back". Kinda of a dick move IMO. On wards and upwards.

Quote:
Yeah it kind of sucks because I'm sure there's more than a few people buying into the hype that have the wrong idea about Spice.

I go out of my way to convince people to check the show out if they're a fan of any show in this genre. The show isn't even a year old yet and at it's time slot it probably has a harder time picking up new listeners than other shows do. I know they don't care about internet numbers as much as Arbitron numbers, but it can't hurt to get the show's name out and promote it a bit to listeners outside the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #1134
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Yeah I've been letting all my buds know about it. He's a pretty talented guy and I'm glad to have an outlet with fellow Spice listeners! I wish I could call Bossman to the mat and ask him how his first year was. I feel Spizz feels slighted by the lack of support from his mentor and him saying things like, " if he's done with 'that' he is always welcome back". Kinda of a dick move IMO. On wards and upwards.
yo were in the slacker thread if u want to come hang

http://www.kingbubba.com/forums/show...434#post680434
Old 02-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #1135
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Spice Show Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
It's for his iPad so he can play his sound fx off if it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #1136
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
isn't his pod plugged into that computer in the background? the ipod is laying on the desk
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #1137
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Spice Show Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
isn't his pod plugged into that computer in the background? the ipod is laying on the desk
Not unless he didn't plug it in yet, but his iPad slides into that tray and he plays his sound fx's all from that.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #1138
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah. Beats an overpriced Instant Replay. How the hell do they, in 2013, get away with asking for over $3000 for those things? There's so many cheaper options.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #1139
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I always found radio setups for playing sound effects strange.

I never understood why they wouldn't just use a mapable midi keyboard coupled with one of the computers already there... you could potentially program infinite sound banks and have 88 or 66 or 44 keys to trigger the samples from..
Old 02-28-2013, 10:39 PM   #1140
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Not unless he didn't plug it in yet, but his iPad slides into that tray and he plays his sound fx's all from that.
oh - Ipad - my bad. I thought you meant Ipod... fucking apple
Closed Thread

Tags
#afoot, 102.5 The Bone, chicken pot pie, Geo, Intern Kelly, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Rogue Warriors, SRP, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner