Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #1096
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
I think she gets $25,000 per year of marriage. I'm sure there's more to it than just that though.
not too shabby really...

... it makes it seem like pay for marriage

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #1097
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

been busy, and back traveling
Storm lake Iowa now
Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #1098
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
not too shabby really...

... it makes it seem like pay for marriage

in a way would this not be a form of prostitution?

you get fucked and pay for them to leave
Old 09-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #1099
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post

That's almost exactly what I was thinking. I wonder how much you'd have to pay a whore to live with you for a year?

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #1100
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post

I was trying to say that politely

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #1101
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
That's almost exactly what I was thinking. I wonder how much you'd have to pay a whore to live with you for a year?
I bet right around 25,000 TBH... that's an ok salary since you could theoretically make that just for fucking one person for a year - you could then get another part time job and rake in probably another what 20-40?

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #1102
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I bet right around 25,000 TBH... that's an ok salary since you could theoretically make that just for fucking one person for a year - you could then get another part time job and rake in probably another what 20-40?
Plus that's just money to bank away, everything else would be paid for. Pretty sweet deal just to offer up the vag every once and a while between BK stackers and dirt track races.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #1103
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Plus that's just money to bank away, everything else would be paid for. Pretty sweet deal just to offer up the vag every once and a while between BK stackers and dirt track races.
fuck maybe I was telling the wrong one to call me..

bubba - free handies for 50k a year

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #1104
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #1105
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

letterman time

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #1106
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
lol part time job for 40.

It hurts to laugh this hard.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #1107
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post

Geez....I guess someone doesn't watch infomercials. You can easily make 100K a year working "part time" on your home computer.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #1108
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post

you can smuggle diamonds part time... just sayin

I dunno what an average salary is there

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #1109
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

point being - if you're a hooker and you get that offer for 25 - you get a roof over your head, food all that shit + 25grand...

which could be the start at a new life... it's a good opportunity really. I can see why people marry for citizenship

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #1110
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
point being - if you're a hooker and you get that offer for 25 - you get a roof over your head, food all that shit + 25grand...

which could be the start at a new life... it's a good opportunity really. I can see why people marry for citizenship
All good points SJ.

WHO DEY
Closed Thread

Tags
1clark might be gay, Blitz is in shitz, BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Diacos Radio, homie with the big balogna, Jabberjaw is missed, One Way Hogan, Robin's a bitch, Support Howard Stern's penis