Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #1081
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

that link just won't load for me...

weird

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #1082
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
march?
That's what the article said.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #1083
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Ned Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the roughNed Hardly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
that link just won't load for me...

weird
Maybe the copy and paste will work.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/med...ivorce/1191495

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #1084
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hardly View Post
Maybe the copy and paste will work.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/med...ivorce/1191495
nope

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #1085
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
nope
Check your twitter SJ, Bubba tweeted it himself.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #1086
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Local shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, 45, has filed for divorce from his wife of 41/2 years, Heather Clem, 37, saying the marriage is "irretrievably broken and should be dissolved" in a petition filed last week at Pinellas County Civil Court.

The Clems separated in March, signing a settlement agreement developed with help from a mediator, according to this latest filing, dated Friday.

Under the mediated settlement, the couple's assets are to be divided according to a prenuptial agreement the pair signed in 2007. They both also agreed "not to interfere with, annoy, molest or harass the other party or disparage the other party in public," with special mention made of speaking "on air" about each other.

As a top-rated local radio personality, Bubba Clem has built his success on challenging rivals through his show and harshly criticizing opponents.

But the shock jock has encouraged his fans through Twitter to avoid criticizing his departing spouse. During an interview last week on fellow shock jock Howard Stern's satellite radio show, Bubba Clem declined to detail the reasons for their split, beyond noting that he worked a lot.

The pair married in January 2007 at First Baptist Church of St. Petersburg, in a relatively traditional wedding featuring wrestling star Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea as best man and Stern in the audience, along with several members of Stern's on-air crew.

The couple didn't have children during their marriage, but Bubba Clem has a son, Tyler from a previous relationship and Heather Clem has a daughter, Julia, also from a previous relationship.

[Last modified: Sep 14, 2011 09:57 PM]

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 St. Petersburg

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #1087
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Robin and Ralph make it so easy to hate them.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #1088
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

hhmmmm the tangled web he weaves

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #1089
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Robin and Ralph make it so easy to hate them.
yes they do

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #1090
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
hhmmmm the tangled web he weaves
Sounds like she agreed to the prenup though. I can't imagine any divorce lawyer not trying to convince a client to go for more.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #1091
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Sounds like she agreed to the prenup though. I can't imagine any divorce lawyer not trying to convince a client to go for more.
depends on what was in it to begin with I guess... and how bad she wanted out.

makes a LOT more sense why bubba's been on a date already now.. that made me earlier today

COD
Old 09-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #1092
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:

makes a LOT more sense why bubba's been on a date already now.. that made me earlier today
I think she gets $25,000 per year of marriage. I'm sure there's more to it than just that though.

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #1093
Ned Hardly
BWO 4 Life!

"My wife's an 8 and I'm a 6 1/2, that's a 2 1/2 point spread."

WHO DEY
Old 09-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #1094
WadeJordan

vCash: 7495758
WadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura aboutWadeJordan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

i said the same thing
Old 09-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #1095
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeJordan View Post
i said the same thing
hey now wade - how ya been?

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
1clark might be gay, Blitz is in shitz, BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Diacos Radio, homie with the big balogna, Jabberjaw is missed, One Way Hogan, Robin's a bitch, Support Howard Stern's penis