Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #1081
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
I was only half listening. It may have been some tape he played.
There goes the half baked BNN making up rumors again!

I didn't hear that, but could have been away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:50 AM   #1082
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
There goes the half baked BNN making up rumors again!

I didn't hear that, but could have been away.
Excuse me for actually working on a Friday.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #1083
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Ok Manson, so by your logic the "haters" of the show are like standard protestors huh? They complain yet do nothing to change things.
Well it's their show, how can listeners change anything?

And I'm curious, while I didn't hear what Manson said regarding protesters, for a guy that bitches about the system constantly, I would think he would want people out there expressing themselves.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #1084
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Bubba and Manson were talking about how all the haters do is hate and don't offer up ways to make the show better... you know, that old chestnut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #1085
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Excuse me for actually working on a Friday.
I aint buyin that!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #1086
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I aint buyin that!
I also find that claim dubious.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:36 AM   #1087
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I don't know what you do for a living but I manufacture widgets.
If my customers want blue widgets, I make blue widgets.
I do not make green widgets and sit there and tell myself how fucking great the green widgets are.

Bubba's customers are the listeners (in more ways than one). This is exactly where he has gone off of the tracks in the last couple of years. He is going in there getting high as a fuck, and doing whatever entertains HIM. Unfortunately this is mostly the alleged retard, teacher sex stories and general faggotry. He then announces that it was the greatest show he has ever done even though he can't remember what they did that day.

His listener base is dwindling, his 'Army' is disbanding and if he doesn't start taking the feedback from the listeners seriously, his downward spiral will continue.

Last edited by FatOldMan; 06-10-2016 at 11:39 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #1088
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
Bubba's customers are the listeners (in more ways than one). This is exactly where he has gone off of the tracks in the last couple of years. He is going in there getting high as a fuck, and doing whatever entertains HIM. Unfortunately this is mostly the alleged retard, teacher sex stories and general faggotry. He then announces that it was the greatest show he has ever done even though he can't remember what they did that day.
Here's a significantly different view, FOM.

Serving and satisfying customers are crucial to business success. Knowing who the customers are is utterly essential to serving and satisfying customers. In the instance of broadcast radio, the customers are the advertisers. WBRN supplies content and sends it into the air for people to intercept it with radio receivers, paying nothing except allocation of time and attention. Bubba, as an independent contractor, delivers the content to WBRN/Beasley for a price.
WBRN offers advertisers space on the broadcast and charges rates directly related to the number, age, income and gender of listeners reached.

WBRN and Bubba sell ears. To the ad agencies and spot advertisers. Sure, the listeners are important elements in the whole broadcast context. Sure, Bubba should cater to them to some extent. But they are not customers. The listeners are the product delivered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
His listener base is dwindling, his 'Army' is disbanding and if he doesn't start taking the feedback from the listeners seriously, his downward spiral will continue.
Is Bubba's listener base actually declining? If so, why?
I think the answers are, "yes" and "Calta Show." The market is not big enough for those two shows, I reckon.
In any case, BTLS needs to do whatever will serve the interests of the advertisers. He believes in a "polarization" approach to content--which inherently includes pissing off many listeners such as yourself. And that is not necessarily bad for total BTLS listenership.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:47 PM   #1089
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Here's a significantly different view, FOM.

Serving and satisfying customers are crucial to business success. Knowing who the customers are is utterly essential to serving and satisfying customers. In the instance of broadcast radio, the customers are the advertisers. WBRN supplies content and sends it into the air for people to intercept it with radio receivers, paying nothing except allocation of time and attention. Bubba, as an independent contractor, delivers the content to WBRN/Beasley for a price.
WBRN offers advertisers space on the broadcast and charges rates directly related to the number, age, income and gender of listeners reached.

WBRN and Bubba sell ears. To the ad agencies and spot advertisers. Sure, the listeners are important elements in the whole broadcast context. Sure, Bubba should cater to them to some extent. But they are not customers. The listeners are the product delivered.

Is Bubba's listener base actually declining? If so, why?
I think the answers are, "yes" and "Calta Show." The market is not big enough for those two shows, I reckon.
In any case, BTLS needs to do whatever will serve the interests of the advertisers. He believes in a "polarization" approach to content--which inherently includes pissing off many listeners such as yourself. And that is not necessarily bad for total BTLS listenership.
There is no advertising with no listeners and we all know that the number of listeners drives the ad revenue, therefore listeners = ad revenue = customer base.
What serves the best interest of the advertisers is to put as many ears in front of radios as you can without turning up in the news with cuckold tapes and racist rants.
And yes you are correct, it didn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that Calta vs Bubba in AM drive would result in them sharing Bubba's 14 share down the middle. One big difference is that Bubba has damn near zero females listening while Calta has decent female numbers. Bubba is very aware of that for 2 reasons, advertisers notice it and that is what got him CAUGHT CHEATING ON RATINGS. Suddenly his female numbers went from 0 to 60.
Also remember that Bubba's defense in the federal lawsuit where he admitted to CHEATING ON RATINGS is that he can do as he pleases, he is not employed by Beasley nor does he have any sort of contract with Neilsen. There is no reason to think that he is not still CHEATING.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #1090
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta work in the mornin'. Good thing I have Thurs. and Fri. shows downloaded.

What do ya think I listen to on Sundays? Live church broadcasts followed by polka hour? Bwa
Old 06-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #1091
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Gather 'round the Jiffy Pop.

Last edited by FishMuskys; 06-12-2016 at 06:33 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #1092
FishMuskys
Venison King!

I have nothing against churches. I like churches...I think everyone should attend. I just like to leave room for the people that need it.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #1093
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Fridays show is quite funny.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:48 AM   #1094
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Bubbs is gonna expound on radical Islamic terrorism today.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:17 AM   #1095
milkman
Rock Star

Mizornin!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
B-Fudd Out!!!, Big Fat snivelling baby blowhard, BTLS, BubbaArmy, BubbaArmybikervestsbyRS, bubbaarmyradio.com, cuckold, mud butt, Put this mayonnaise on yo child!, RShasextraBAbikervests2sell