Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #1066
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Yeah, I can't wait to hear his audio after that call. You guys just rapped like it was cool...Bubba had to blow a gasket.
I know you think very lowly of my opinion of the fatman nowadays, but in all honesty he really did come off as a douchey prick calling the Monsters today. What did he hope to gain? Getting Tuddle fired again? He is exactly the piece of shit he was railing against just the other day when he was saying how shitty it is when radio people get other radio people fired. He's a joke and really showed it today with that call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #1067
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
you just give them a cold stare and slowly put your hand on your zipper
well that would be the "draw" right?

but you have to issue the challenge before the draw. In the old days it was a punch in the face if you were lower class, and a slap with a glove if you were hooty tooty english blokes

now I'm just picturing some perv with his hand on his fly starring at me for no reason

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #1068
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

maybe a nod after reaching for the zipper to issue the actual challenge
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #1069
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or an invite upstairs to your room

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #1070
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I know you think very lowly of my opinion of the fatman nowadays, but in all honesty he really did come off as a douchey prick calling the Monsters today. What did he hope to gain? Getting Tuddle fired again? He is exactly the piece of shit he was railing against just the other day when he was saying how shitty it is when radio people get other radio people fired. He's a joke and really showed it today with that call.
I agree. Why call Russ in the first place? He does look like shit here. I'm just saying that the fight could've been better.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #1071
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd lose everytime, I'm a grower, not a shower. So if someone challenged me I'd have to pre-chub real quick to be laying half nice at least.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #1072
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

How did this turn to cock so quickly? And I always thought logic would dictate that you'd have to be full hizz for a proper comparison.

I'm out. Will be back later to catch up on the shenanigans and hear if Cow says anything. Later.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #1073
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I agree. Why call Russ in the first place? He does look like shit here. I'm just saying that the fight could've been better.
Ok, I can see that. I think Tudds did right though when he just laid back and put the troll into overdrive and that flapped bubba up way more than calling him a "washed up hack" again. Bubba wants a full frontal assault when you fight him. If you can out flank him, you got him and Tuddle got him today.

Quote:
Old 03-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #1074
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

the women and children all go inside. some newspaper blows by in the wind. a dead tense silence comes in anticipation of who is going to flop it out first
Old 03-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #1075
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
the women and children all go inside. some newspaper blows by in the wind. a dead tense silence comes in anticipation of who is going to flop it out first
Holy shit I just pictured that in my mind
You paint quite the mental picture.

Quote:
Old 03-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #1076
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Ok, I can see that. I think Tudds did right though when he just laid back and put the troll into overdrive and that flapped bubba up way more than calling him a "washed up hack" again. Bubba wants a full frontal assault when you fight him. If you can out flank him, you got him and Tuddle got him today.
Good point. Tuddle handled it well.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:26 PM   #1077
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Funny, never heard the f-bomb once. Nice try tubby. Good job staying calm Tudds and good job not prissing out Russ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #1078
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Listening to the full Friday show. Props to Russ for being so open and honest about such things. Most hosts are perfectly fine digging into other people's lives, but they themselves keep certain things off limits.

Mrs. Rollins: "Vaginas aren't that interesting." I beg to differ. And the roast beef reference.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:09 AM   #1079
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

bike week is the worst

ATL
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 AM   #1080
Chob

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4"]Don't Be a Fag - YouTube[/ame]

Tags
#fatsidedownbbq, 104.1, Angel, beautiful south Orlandooooo, Bubba Whoopass Wilson, Chevy Maliblu, dessert options, Dirty Jim, Dirty Jim's meat, Fiesta, i don't flick bitch, JoanJett'sTurd, lil' monsters, Live Reads, Monsters, Monsters > BTLS, Moon Crickets happy hour menu, Oasis, Orlando, Peace Out SBK, Puerto Rican NBA, Real Radio, Roaches big f'n Roaches, Rollins Raceway Park, Russ Rollins, SBK's garden, Shut it down, This thread is dying fast, time share seminars, Triple R, Tudd's 'Tards, Tuddle, Tuddle is my hero, Tuddle Time