Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #91
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
People post their potential gripes much more diplomatically on this board as compared to others..
Hey Lerch, this is the only BTLS forum I belong to, are the other one's really that bad? I've heard Bubba poo-poo Sirius darkside, but I've never been there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #92
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Hey Lerch, this is the only BTLS forum I belong to, are the other one's really that bad? I've heard Bubba poo-poo Sirius darkside, but I've never been there...
Lots of people post upset they haven't got anything for their golden ticket, Radioio stock conspiracies, and not receiving merchandise. People on SFN hate everything, I don't think that will ever change. Couple people on .net seem real cool, but are pissed off about things not happening for them. Did Bubba ever promise people loads of free swag for the golden ticket?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #93
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

One guy posted he couldn't go or get into the meet and greet... Very little details tho. If they drove any distance to NM and then couldn't see Bubba, I'd have to be pissed off too.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #94
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lots of people post upset they haven't got anything for their golden ticket, Radioio stock conspiracies, and not receiving merchandise. People on SFN hate everything, I don't think that will ever change. Couple people on .net seem real cool, but are pissed off about things not happening for them. Did Bubba ever promise people loads of free swag for the golden ticket?
No, he didn't promise any swag at all. I think most people (especially the ones here for the mostpart) knew that it was stock. I have not received my golden ticket, but whatever. I know bubba is good for it. My gripe is with Tom Bean on a personal note. I've been trying to get a hold of him a few times. I used to be really good friends with his younger brother, but lost contact when I went into the army and now Tom won't even help me out by passing my number along or even tell me to fuck off. I haven't pull the "early subscriber" card, but I would really like to catch up on old times with his bro.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #95
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, nuther race..in Cali..so no show Thur, Friday and I think Monday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #96
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
One guy posted he couldn't go or get into the meet and greet... Very little details tho. If they drove any distance to NM and then couldn't see Bubba, I'd have to be pissed off too.
I'd be pissed too if I had to drive that far and got jobbed out. My wife was pretty pissed when the sponge "cool guy'd" us at the BRN garage sale, and that was only a few minutes from our house. She was cutting promos the whole way to the car... I did my best not to laugh and had to mother f bubba to keep the wife happy.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #97
Lerch

Quote:
No, he didn't promise any swag at all. I think most people (especially the ones here for the mostpart) knew that it was stock. I have not received my golden ticket, but whatever. I know bubba is good for it. My gripe is with Tom Bean on a personal note. I've been trying to get a hold of him a few times. I used to be really good friends with his younger brother, but lost contact when I went into the army and now Tom won't even help me out by passing my number along or even tell me to fuck off. I haven't pull the "early subscriber" card, but I would really like to catch up on old times with his bro.
#1, Thanks for your service or past service. #2, Hope you get in touch with you friend.

The Radioio service, while still flawed to some degree, it's light-years ahead of it was just a few short months ago.. I'm happy to be a monthly guy and very inclined to recommend it to any Bubba fan.. These other people are really kicking themselves in the balls by bad mouthing it... How will it's value ever grow if it's own stockholders are bitching?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #98
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Clark, yep word on the street is that they are taking another "mini-vacation".
Damn, there on the Butler work schedule, part time
Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #99
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
#1, Thanks for your service or past service. #2, Hope you get in touch with you friend.

The Radioio service, while still flawed to some degree, it's light-years ahead of it was just a few short months ago.. I'm happy to be a monthly guy and very inclined to recommend it to any Bubba fan.. These other people are really kicking themselves in the balls by bad mouthing it... How will it's value ever grow if it's own stockholders are bitching?
Thanks Lerch, and I'm not bitching (being a stockholder meself) I'm just a little pissy over this vacation issue, but I'll get over it. Bubba did mention that there will be an edition/editions to the IO lineup, hopefully that person/persons will be able to attract some new subs and drive the stock up.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #100
Lerch

Headphones

Quote:
Thanks Lerch, and I'm not bitching (being a stockholder meself) I'm just a little pissy over this vacation issue, but I'll get over it. Bubba did mention that there will be an edition/editions to the IO lineup, hopefully that person/persons will be able to attract some new subs and drive the stock up.
You are a paying customer, you have the right to your opinion. But not your own facts!

It's all good.

Last edited by Lerch; 05-02-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: insanity
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #101
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Now, on to the show. Do you think Grant/Gail will jack Ned off to get his job back? What would you do if faced with the same situation? I can't say for 100% certainty, but Steak on the State looks a whole lot better than some 74 year old dude looking to put a money shot on you.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #102
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Grant will get his job, no he won't whack off Ned and fuck no would I ever do that for any job!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #103
Lerch

Quote:
Now, on to the show. Do you think Grant/Gail will jack Ned off to get his job back? What would you do if faced with the same situation? I can't say for 100% certainty, but Steak on the State looks a whole lot better than some 74 year old dude looking to put a money shot on you.
Real world answer:

Grant needs to own it, and get another job.. You don't leave the Sponge high and dry...

BWO Answer:

If he wants to fag himself out for redemption, I'm tuning in. Good Luck Grant!
Old 05-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #104
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Real world answer:

Grant needs to own it, and get another job.. You don't leave the Sponge high and dry...

BWO Answer:

If he wants to fag himself out for redemption, I'm tuning in. Good Luck Grant!
But you didn't answer if you would do it..so I take that as a maybe!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #105
Lerch

Oh hell no, I won't even look at your penis with milkman's eyes to keep any job. Nevermind touch one.
Closed Thread

Tags
FACE RAPE GRANT