Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #91
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

wait now drew is paid for the show?

I thought he said he wasn't paid for this show?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #92
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #93
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Elaine was the booty call that kept coming back thinking its thoughts matter.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #94
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

bubba might be higher on the food chain - but he took shots first. So isn't someone allowed to defend themselves against said attack?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #95
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

if he's run out of chances - why was he on monsters yesterday?

just sayin
Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #96
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

There's the crux of every argument, you still listen.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #97
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
There's the crux of every argument, you still listen.
you don't have to listen to know what he's saying is right...

you can read it all over facebook and twitter...
Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #98
iobane

You can't win the argument if you still listen, you can't be in the argument unless you listen.

Enjoy the catch-22

Old 12-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #99
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
You can't win the argument if you still listen, you can't be in the argument unless you listen.

Enjoy the catch-22
damn your sage-ed-ness
Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #100
iobane

Now if you say you don't listen and you're going off the words of others, then they will drag you through the mud about not listening to get a good understanding and a true test to see if you still hate it.

If you truly hate it and what it becomes then your only course of action is to not participate.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #101
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

shame on the bone for promoting a scam
Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #102
iobane

Damn drew knew what fwc stood for.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #103
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

really drew? cause bubba and cowhead have been taking shots at each other for years. On air and Off

so where's the "brotherhood"?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #104
iobane

Well, bubba takes shots at Madison too.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #105
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Well, bubba takes shots at Madison too.
his ex wife now takes shots on ashleymadison.com

sorry had to
Closed Thread

Tags
Drew Garabo, Drew hates John, Free Macaque, in your face with drew garabo