Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #1006
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACanesfan View Post
Most tech. is disposable. 3 years is about what you get.
See this is what drives me crazy. I'm not the type of person that likes to upgrade my devices every few years.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #1007
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

the best part about google voice is how it transcribes voice mails. You get some funny messages
stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #1008
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
what this guy ISN"T tellin you is that it costs you money to call real numbers just like skype
The show needs a skype line, they complain about cell phone call quality and such.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #1009
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
chick told me at the store phones are designed to last 18 months
About 18-20 months is what you get until your phone is so outdated it can't do much anymore. Your phone will still be a phone and surf the net, but the apps won't run anymore.

Phones have entered the Moore's law domain. Your phone is outdated 3 months later.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #1010
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
the best part about google voice is how it transcribes voice mails. You get some funny messages
Please say it works better than the youtube translate. Although they're both Google, so probably not.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #1011
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Please say it works better than the youtube translate. Although they're both Google, so probably not.
We had indians leaving messages about iPhone development - you should see how well it handles that accent.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #1012
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Fuck I want to work at the googleplex.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #1013
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Google jobs are phenomenal. The benefits are unreal. A lot of them have massage bars, restaurants, subsidized gaming lounges, childcare, etc.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #1014
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Can someone give me a brief rundown of what happened on the IO show? I'll download what I missed later.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #1015
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

you've been able to text for free from the net for years

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #1016
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Blitz being a bitch, heather loves to give blow jobs (pause for imagery), bubba discovers google's non search capabilities.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #1017
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Man, this Google voice thing sounds badass.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #1018
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Can someone give me a brief rundown of what happened on the IO show? I'll download what I missed later.
Discussion of whale genitalia and the new iPhone. And Blitz doesn't want to drive the Cream Machine...AGAIN.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #1019
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

oh and Spice pouting
Old 10-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #1020
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Blitz being a bitch, heather loves to give blow jobs (pause for imagery), bubba discovers google's non search capabilities.
Thanks.

Tags
2 Shits will set you free, Brent's toes make Amanda puke, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, EEs and Lieuts are fucking jobbers, gimme my money back, it was a shoot, Radioio, Shit and Run !, Spice is butthurt, Spice's fat wife, tard baby