Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:19 AM   #991
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Looks like I'm just gonna go ahead and stay married for a few more years until both my kids are 18.
See now you're getting it
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #992
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I have my drama from kids and a crazy wife too. Just don't have the time or willingness to talk about them. Fuck'em all!
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #993
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I have my drama from kids and a crazy wife too. Just don't have the time or willingness to talk about them. Fuck'em all!
Tell em fish
Old 04-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #994
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I will say this though...My ex actually adopted my granddaughter so she could collect the support money.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:26 AM   #995
FishMuskys
Venison King!

I really wish a fiery car crash upon her.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:26 AM   #996
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
I will say this though...My ex actually adopted my granddaughter so she could collect the support money.
Quote:
I really wish a fiery car crash upon her.
Jeez.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:31 AM   #997
FishMuskys
Venison King!

My wife's son came back from the Army. Met this chick, got married(on me!), got her knocked up and haven't seen him since. The cunt he married to is so possessive that they just had the baby last week and still haven't told his mom. My wife is full hot to the point that screaming and crying at me is over. She really doesn't care anymore. How could he hurt his mom that way. She is a saint.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:32 AM   #998
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My wife's son came back from the Army. Met this chick, got married(on me!), got her knocked up and haven't seen him since. The cunt he married to is so possessive that they just had the baby last week and still haven't told his mom. My wife is full hot to the point that screaming and crying at me is over. She really doesn't care anymore. How could he hurt his mom that way. She is a saint.
She seemed like a cunt when I met her. He seemed like a good kid...too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:35 AM   #999
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Ohhhh now it makes sense why this fat fuck is such a loser, he's a former cop
Oh god. As if public confidence in law enforcement wasn't already in a dire state.

And he's said the "banana split" thing three or four times in the five minutes I've been listening to the Bubba Two feed Cpt.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:37 AM   #1000
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

More like 10 now Chob!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #1001
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

And Bubba wonders why the valleys out number the peaks in his career when he chooses people to work for him based on how cheap he can get them and how much white trash fodder they provide for the air.

Isn't that Fozzy dude also a deadbeat?
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #1002
Dan Blaze
-

to Fish!
Old 04-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #1003
milkman
Rock Star

Yeah Chob, he's like 30 LARGE in arrears!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #1004
Dan Blaze
-

Old 04-27-2015, 09:42 AM   #1005
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
She seemed like a cunt when I met her. He seemed like a good kid...too bad.
He really is a good kid. Even used the GI bill and got a good education. This cunt really has him in a spell. I don't get it. She's lazy, fat and has a family that is so white trash. But for him to treat his momma that way man...I just don't get it. I'd love to jack him up but what good would that do?

Tags
#LOD, BTLS, Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba the Cross-eyed Cuckold, Bubba The Lying Sponge, Bubba The White Guilt Sponge, cuckoldgate, Radio Poison Name Sucks, shady shed, The Bone Beats WBRN, The Tuddle Factor, tuddle is a goat blower, watch winders, WBRN, WBRN beats The Bone