Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:04 AM   #976
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Everyone cuts their own deal....bruther!
At the time I was told by the courts here in Lee County, FL that the minimum was based on minimum wage and they go no lower. Then my ex has to finally pay up to me and its a measly 100 she doesn't pay. Funny how that works eh
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:06 AM   #977
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
I doubt that. All of his good vehicles are givin' to him by the dealer. I'm sure ins. is mandatory.
Usually the dealer covers that under some kind of internal fleet gimmick. Especially with how often they switch out vehicles (usually monthly) could you imagine the headache it would be constantly changing your insurance info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:06 AM   #978
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
At the time I was told by the courts here in Lee County, FL that the minimum was based on minimum wage and they go no lower. Then my ex has to finally pay up to me and its a measly 100 she doesn't pay. Funny how that works eh
Well, it depends. I had 50% custody and paid below "guideline" at the time...and that was when 50-50 was pretty much not done. I cut my own deal with my ex, the judge said have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:08 AM   #979
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Well, it depends. I had 50% custody and paid below "guideline" at the time...and that was when 50-50 was pretty much not done. I cut my own deal with my ex, the judge said have a good day!
Yea I'm full custody and get jack shit support from my ex. But hey like you said everyone cuts their own deal. At least my daughter is super cool despite my ex and her terrible fucking family.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:08 AM   #980
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
Yea I'm full custody and get jack shit support from my ex. But hey like you said everyone cuts their own deal. At least my daughter is super cool despite my ex and her terrible fucking family.
In the long run..that's all that counts brother!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #981
Dan Blaze
-

Oh hey, fuckin on herion! *click*
Old 04-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #982
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

I spent 14 years in and out of Family court, you know how much child support I got when the kid moved in with me. 0.0 and I could care less, just go away bitch.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:10 AM   #983
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
I spent 14 years in and out of Family court, you know how much child support I got when the kid moved in with me. 0.0 and I could care less, just go away bitch.

Just always amuses me when you hear people bitch about these puny obligations, like support your fucking kids you useless fat fuck, you're getting off easy.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:10 AM   #984
Dan Blaze
-

Also I wish I could get rid of my ex and her family, they are the fuckin plague, considering moving to a cabin in the woods
Old 04-27-2015, 09:12 AM   #985
milkman
Rock Star

Fuck that 25, for all that better service you get in first class you should tip. Guess you've never paid for a first class ticket before eh?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:13 AM   #986
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

I got tagged for 50% of my pay before taxes on an outright lie, I had to go underground to survive.

Not Dead
Old 04-27-2015, 09:14 AM   #987
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
I got tagged for 50% of my pay before taxes on an outright lie, I had to go underground to survive.
Daaamn. Meanwhile Gilke is hard up and needs help
Old 04-27-2015, 09:17 AM   #988
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

I'm still paying to this day for having to disappear so to say, kinda fucked me life up royal.

Not Dead
Old 04-27-2015, 09:17 AM   #989
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I'm just gonna go ahead and stay married for a few more years until both my kids are 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:19 AM   #990
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
I'm still paying to this day for having to disappear so to say, kinda fucked me life up royal.
Well I'm glad you're still here to tell the tale. As usual the lesson here is all women are crazy. It is just what kind and to what degree. Sadly, both of us got stuck with the crazier side of things. Takes a lot to climb out of a crazy hole but we can do it we just have to keep climbing.

And Climbing.

and climbing..

Tags
#LOD, BTLS, Bubba beats Cowhead, Bubba the Cross-eyed Cuckold, Bubba The Lying Sponge, Bubba The White Guilt Sponge, cuckoldgate, Radio Poison Name Sucks, shady shed, The Bone Beats WBRN, The Tuddle Factor, tuddle is a goat blower, watch winders, WBRN, WBRN beats The Bone