Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #961
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazeNCain View Post
26:20 he starts talking about retirement and he doesn't want to do it anymore. I kept skipping through trying to find where he "cries".
He didn't cry. There is alot of cryin' around here though.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:10 AM   #962
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
He didn't cry. There is alot of cryin' around here though.[emoji38]
A lot of pissed Spice marks, Ive been saying this was going to happen for a long time.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:06 AM   #963
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
A lot of pissed Spice marks, Ive been saying this was going to happen for a long time.
Yep. Some just can't see clearly. How ya been doing in FanDual?
Old 11-21-2015, 07:37 AM   #964
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:42 PM   #965
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:54 AM   #966
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yep. Some just can't see clearly. How ya been doing in FanDual?
Shitty

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #967
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

See, I gotta gripe already. Bubba has to leave at 5 til 9 for Tyler's braces and none of the guys wanted to step up and close out the last hour live, instead they take the easy way out and will be putting on a best of. This was 25's chance to show what he could do and we get crickets. Oh and you know Ned was the first one to want to duck outta there asap. They're only working three days this week as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:22 AM   #968
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of doom and gloom from the Sponge already. He's alluding pretty hard to the fact that he maybe won't be on regular FM much longer...

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:27 AM   #969
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Oh and Bubba, you already tried the "let's try to get a hold of all the former BRN employees who left on bad terms". It didn't go to well if I recall correctly.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2015, 05:28 AM   #970
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

D-Ball in the green room this morning.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2015, 05:34 AM   #971
FishMuskys
Venison King!

G'mornin' Cpt.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:36 AM   #972
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
G'mornin' Cpt.
Hey Fish, I woke up to a cold front. 48 degree cuzzy.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2015, 05:37 AM   #973
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

More transmission issues for 25?

Quote:
Old 11-23-2015, 05:46 AM   #974
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Hey Fish, I woke up to a cold front. 48 degree cuzzy.
Nice. Good to turn the heat on once.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:51 AM   #975
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Nice. Good to turn the heat on once.
Actually I opened all the doors and windows and dropped the house temp from 77 to 65, feels good in here

Quote:

Tags
12-9-15 Bubba's Last Day In Tampa, Bubba hates Iron Maiden, Bubba Is Gay, BubbaSaw, Cheater, CLEMINIONS really ?, Legendary Mizzark, Marks will be Marks, mattloydisathief.com, Podcast Willy, Ratings Gate, Saw Promo Fail, Saw Sucks Donkey Dick, spiceboyisathief.com, Tags...The voice of the people!, Tags...when whining isn't enough