Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #931
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

vCash: 5000000
legmanct is on a distinguished road

I liked the NED bit, but in normal BTLS style they are going to make me hate it by playing it over and over again within a short period of time.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 AM   #932
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACanesfan View Post
And I am in that swath of light/dark red. I believe we got all of what they said we did.

They even had to euthanize some animals at the Hershey zoo because they couldn't get them out due to flooding.
Jebus, that sucks.

Be safe, bro.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:56 AM   #933
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I'm in a woman-hating stage of my life. Besides, it's BETH.
Beth I hear you calling, but I can't come home right now, me and the boys are playing.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #934
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

See how happy she is when you drop her as at the bus station empty handed.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #935
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
I liked the NED bit, but in normal BTLS style they are going to make me hate it by playing it over and over again within a short period of time.
I disagree, the No Net Ned bits don't get as much run as the produced stuff.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #936
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Beth I hear you calling, but I can't come home right now, me and the boys are playing.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #937
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

"Spice, I might be the most in-shape fat guy in the world."
Old 09-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #938
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Quote:
I'm in a woman-hating stage of my life. Besides, it's BETH.
I relapse/progress into that state every 3 months.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #939
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACanesfan View Post

Let the head games begin.
I couldn't find a rolleyes big enough for that tweet, and for some reason I'm unable to add a puke smilie to the board at the moment.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #940
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Early Christmas would be shit getting on air so there would be evidence to the world that any woman can be a bitch at the drop of a penny.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #941
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I couldn't find a rolleyes big enough for that tweet, and for some reason I'm unable to add a puke smilie to the board at the moment.
I like this one:

Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #942
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like this one:

LOVE IT.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #943
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Early Christmas would be shit getting on air so there would be evidence to the world that any woman can be a bitch at the drop of a penny.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #944
iobane

I say penny because women aren't after you for your hat.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #945
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

She'll be lucky to have a penny after this is over.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, Bubbas Seperated, die benny die, He-Man woman haters club, Howard Stern, lurking beer guy, moved out, no pussy is worth the hassle