Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #931
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
No, Chip was honest about what he did.
touche sir.... touche

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #932
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I want a chip reunion show...

all this talk has made me miss his on air antics

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #933
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post

Anyone on here really miss Jughead all that much? Dude was fucking sloppy as all hell.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 03-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #934
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Anyone on here really miss Jughead all that much? Dude was fucking sloppy as all hell.
Nope...well Bubba melting down on him was kinda funny ...

Try me
Old 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #935
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
this exactly - lol

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #936
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

soccer <------- reunite with him

Try me
Old 03-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #937
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I think jughead was before I even started listening but I remember hearing the replay when bubba lost it...

I still think one of my fav staff moments was when he took big dick's cell phone and wallet

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #938
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
soccer <------- reunite with him
lol - that would be chob

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #939
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
lol - that would be chob

Try me
Old 03-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #940
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Loading, loading, it should say, the person who burnt this disc was loaded..."

Old 03-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #941
Spaz
BMF

What's the specialty show for tonight ?

Try me
Old 03-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #942
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
What's the specialty show for tonight ?
cocks and rockers?

if that's not a show I own copyright

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #943
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

back to work I go... catch ya's hopefully soon

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #944
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

MMA show and Brent know it all sports!! hmmmm Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #945
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
I think jughead was before I even started listening but I remember hearing the replay when bubba lost it...

I still think one of my fav staff moments was when he took big dick's cell phone and wallet
here's the backstory for those who missed it:

July 16, 2008. Between the FM and sirius show, BubbaRaw.com was doing "Shock Bubba' with some interns, where the guys played Basketball, in the style of the game "Horse". Every time a shot was missed, they would get zapped. Big dick was in control of the shcok collars, and was unforgiving on the device, zapping the guys a bunch of times.

After Bubba found about this, he called ick in, Twenty-five and Miller were also called into the studio. n the end, Twenty-five Cent walked out totally fine, while Miller and Big Dick were sentenced to getting shocked.

Big Dick was hooked up with the shocking devices, and was shocked several times, it was supposed to be four head shots, and five asshole shocks. After two head shocks, Dick through the device down, ran out of the studio, proclaiming he was quitting.

Bubba attempted to call him in regards to his missing shock collar, Dave rice picked up, as Dick had left his phone. Dick came back into get his phone, Bubba looked at it, Dick grabbed for it, and thatr's when Bubba practically gut checked him.

now you know...the rest of the story.

Closed Thread

Tags
Boopity, BRN, BTLS, Bubba Army Radio, bubba the love sponge, Enternet Exploder, foreskin man, Hanky is a fag, heynow also climbs stairs !, Matt Lloyd, no moar sheen, Pitbull for president, pitbulls rule, Radioio, Spice Boy, UDUNGOOFED25, you fat fuck heynow...shame