Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:38 AM   #916
FatOldMan
New Mark

vCash: 9550000
FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Damn, you can find hate in everything can't you?
Not hate, just my opinion.
Would you want your neighbor parking that car in front of their house?
FatOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #917
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatOldMan View Post
Not hate, just my opinion.
Would you want your neighbor parking that car in front of their house?
I wouldn't give a shit. Lived next to much worse than that in my life. It's like all these hooty tooty fucks that complain when a work van parks at someones house. WGAF? People work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:41 AM   #918
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba Army wine you say???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #919
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't give a shit. Lived next to much worse than that in my life. It's like all these hooty tooty fucks that complain when a work van parks at someones house. WGAF? People work.
I agree with you, but if you buy in a deed restricted community at least read the rules before you decide to move in.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:45 AM   #920
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I agree with you, but if you buy in a deed restricted community at least read the rules before you decide to move in.
NEVER would I pay 150G or more to be told how to live. Fuck them people.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #921
FatOldMan
New Mark

FatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura aboutFatOldMan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Some people do care, that's why communities establish standards, to keep the people that don't care out.

If you want to have junk cars in your front yard, go live in the boonies where others don't have to look at it.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:49 AM   #922
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
NEVER would I pay 150G or more to be told how to live. Fuck them people.
Once again, I agree with you, no one is gonna measure my lawn with a ruler and fine me if it's one inch over their acceptable limit. Where I live the HOA is 100% optional and is very common sense for the most part and just about everyone has common sense and does the right thing and are respectful to their neighbors.

Quote:
Old 03-03-2016, 08:49 AM   #923
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Some people do care, that's why communities establish standards, to keep the people that don't care out.

If you want to have junk cars in your front yard, go live in the boonies where others don't have to look at it.
To each their own man. BTW, you better check that color on ur house, might be the wrong shade. Ur fucked dude!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:49 AM   #924
FatOldMan
New Mark

Quote:
Or if you live in an apartment, which I was talking about...
Old 03-03-2016, 08:51 AM   #925
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Or if you live in an apartment, which I was talking about...
Ur point is pointless. You make it sound like he is getting kicked out because he has a marked up old cop car. Get real dude.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #926
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Ur point is pointless. You make it sound like he is getting kicked out because he has a marked up old cop car. Get real dude.
B-Fudd's getting thrown out because the new complex GM doesn't like Bubba or the show.

Quote:
Old 03-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #927
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

No more park at elliot eh ?

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #928
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
B-Fudd's getting thrown out because the new complex GM doesn't like Bubba or the show.
That is their prerogative, but that is a far cry from them not liking ur car. What's next, only $75k or more Mercedes in this neighborhood? Fuck them people. Most end up broke from keeping up with the Jones'. Can't stand people that think they are better than anyone else.

But whatever.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #929
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambaylagoon View Post
Next one is going to be the Trailer Park at Bubba Raceway.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #930
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambaylagoon View Post
Effective April 1st, No. It looks like it was a 6 month lease and the new apt manager doesn't want to renew the deal.

Quote:

Tags
best ofs are worst ofs, I'm corked out, If this bus is rockin' Bubba's swappin', Sponge latin