Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #901
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

wtf is she doing hanging out with katy perry then?

COD
Old 10-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #902
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #903
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I guess spice didn't hear that subtle shot drew took at him
I've never taken a shot at Spice and would never. He's been nothing but great to me, supportive of me, and I consider him a close friend. When I said you have to know how to manage Tuddle to get the most out of him, it wasn't a slight at Spice, Bubba, or even Russ Rollins. It's simply my opinion that I know how to effectively manage Tuddle better than anyone with whom he's worked.

Spice has heat with Tuddle and we've talked about it. I consider both of them friends of mine and I've encouraged Tuddle to make things right with Spice. He's trying but I don't know that the fence can be mended. One of the things I like about this forum is that (I thought) there wasn't any of those ridiculous and petty attempts to start beef between show hosts who like and respect each other. I really hope this was just an isolated incident because I do enjoy visiting and interacting here. Thanks for your time.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #904
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
I've never taken a shot at Spice and would never. He's been nothing but great to me, supportive of me, and I consider him a close friend. When I said you have to know how to manage Tuddle to get the most out of him, it wasn't a slight at Spice, Bubba, or even Russ Rollins. It's simply my opinion that I know how to effectively manage Tuddle better than anyone with whom he's worked.

Spice has heat with Tuddle and we've talked about it. I consider both of them friends of mine and I've encouraged Tuddle to make things right with Spice. He's trying but I don't know that the fence can be mended. One of the things I like about this forum is that (I thought) there wasn't any of those ridiculous and petty attempts to start beef between show hosts who like and respect each other. I really hope this was just an isolated incident because I do enjoy visiting and interacting here. Thanks for your time.
lol.. sometimes we forget the on air people read here

I was just joking around. I knew you weren't taking a shot at spice. You've said before you guys get along and I know you and spice speak highly of each other. (But sometimes like with your callers, we say stuff to get a reaction from other members here.)

As fans, we never know what's "a work" and what's "a shoot" and I kind of thought you were just ribbing on spice for some drama between shows.

We all want Spice and Tuddle to heal that rift between them. In fact it bummed me out last night when Spice was impersonating tuddle. I hope they can put this shit behind them.

COD
Old 10-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #905
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
lol.. sometimes we forget the on air people read here

I was just joking around. I knew you weren't taking a shot at spice. You've said before you guys get along and I know you and spice speak highly of each other. (But sometimes like with your callers, we say stuff to get a reaction from other members here.)

As fans, we never know what's "a work" and what's "a shoot" and I kind of thought you were just ribbing on spice for some drama between shows.

We all want Spice and Tuddle to heal that rift between them. In fact it bummed me out last night when Spice was impersonating tuddle. I hope they can put this shit behind them.
Thanks for clearing that up; I really appreciate it. The Spice/Tuddle rift hurts me deeply because I know, respect, and like both of them a great deal. I talked to Spice about it last week at Penthouse and I completely understand his issues. I spoke with Tuds about it last week and I know he feels bad about the way he left Spice's show. I hope they can find a way to at least talk about their issues but I'm not holding my breath.

I try to stay out of everyone else's business and stick to my own shit, but this is a case where I want two friends of mine to iron it out. I think Spice does a great job at night and I know Tuds contributes to my show (and my comfort level) a great deal. Take it easy.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #906
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up; I really appreciate it. The Spice/Tuddle rift hurts me deeply because I know, respect, and like both of them a great deal. I talked to Spice about it last week at Penthouse and I completely understand his issues. I spoke with Tuds about it last week and I know he feels bad about the way he left Spice's show. I hope they can find a way to at least talk about their issues but I'm not holding my breath.

I try to stay out of everyone else's business and stick to my own shit, but this is a case where I want two friends of mine to iron it out. I think Spice does a great job at night and I know Tuds contributes to my show (and my comfort level) a great deal. Take it easy.
Glad to hear you're trying to help them get back to friendly terms Drew.

We don't know the behind the scenes stuff that goes on and we're left assuming and guessing and sometimes our imaginations run wild.

If there's anything the fans can do to help, just let us know.

Have a good weekend and keep up the good work!

COD
Old 10-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #907
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Drew you can be the mediator to bring them back together. We'd all love to have Tuddle back on the Spice Show if he would be down to do the 2 show thing again.

Love the show Drew and I try to listen to 97X some but Seth's voice makes it hard (listening... not my wang)
Old 10-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #908
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Whoa the DJs are actually real people?

Tuddle get your shit together, youre fucking hilarious but it's like you deliberately sabotage yourself.

AHHHHH HA!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #909
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
Whoa the DJs are actually real people?

Tuddle get your shit together, youre fucking hilarious but it's like you deliberately sabotage yourself.

AHHHHH HA!
What are you talking about sabotage?
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #910
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

It's just seems like you get fired for the randomest of shit since I've heard you on air, but it happened several times now and it seems like it coulda been prevented. Then again I like most listeners don't know what goes on off-air so maybe there's more to it.

Either way, you do crack my shit up and I miss hearing you on Spice's show.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #911
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmic Slapping View Post
It's just seems like you get fired for the randomest of shit since I've heard you on air, but it happened several times now and it seems like it coulda been prevented. Then again I like most listeners don't know what goes on off-air so maybe there's more to it.

Either way, you do crack my shit up and I miss hearing you on Spice's show.
I wasn't fired from spices show, sorry not trying to be a dick. Just wanted to clear that up.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #912
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A good rule of thumb is to never take SJ seriously. I think he missed his calling as a radio sidekick because he loves to rile people up (a good chunk of the time me) and say shit for a reaction, but no one legitimately wants to start any crap between two shows that are loved on here. A pitfall of putting things in text is the difficulty in expressing sarcasm. And I can be a sarcastic prick so I know the challenge.

I think it says a lot about you and your dedication to your show and station that you've tried to heal the rift there. We all hope it gets worked out but I think only time will help that.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, a time to BOO BATCHES BOO, Batches, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Peter Meter, REPORTED!, Spice Show, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner, Teflon Dong=Bret Michaels