Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #901
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Tell 'em to serve up the mussels.
These some big bitches. Phats is in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #902
zombie

vCash: 5000000
zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Spice Show Listening Thread - March 18-22, 2013

Not to say your immature RS , it was hard to respect any of your thoughts with that sn , and I think you seem to be too intelligent for that sn.

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #903
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Evening ....

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #904
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Butler did you see the NCAA upsets already , its madness.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #905
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
Not to say your immature RS , it was hard to respect any of your thoughts with that sn , and I think you seem to be too intelligent for that sn.
your screen name is an imaginary ghoul and you're calling his S/N immature?

COD
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #906
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one might say... march madness even

COD
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #907
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
your screen name is an imaginary ghoul and you're calling his S/N immature?
OK SJ your right sorry.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #908
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I think Jared hates us

COD
Old 03-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #909
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
OK SJ your right sorry.
you should stay on these pills

COD
Old 03-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #910
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I gave my bracket an appropriate name. Butler's Bracket is Busted.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #911
zombie

Quote:
I gave my bracket an appropriate name. Butler's Bracket is Busted.
Harvard beat New Mexico !!

Old 03-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #912
zombie

Georgetown is going to lose against FGC

Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #913
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future
Default Spice Show Listening Thread - March 18-22, 2013

Yeah they did yesterday. But good for Harvard and fuck you Steve Alford, you defend your rapist players at Iowa. Seriously he is a total asshole.

And I'm pretty sure everyone here realizes that my original SN was chosen in extremely poor taste, myself included which was why I requested it changed and my av I changed as well (yes I'm quite Polish).

And as for the $700 phone/poor mans JB, the device is separate from the OS. Not to mention all the stupid names for the versions (ice cream, gingerbread etc). Or the massive vulnerability of malware-laden apps for android vs the somewhat safe Cydia ecosystem. I deal with enough shit with cracked exe's on my laptops, I'm fine with having one less potential headache.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.

Last edited by RS; 03-22-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #914
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS View Post
Yeah they did yesterday.

And I'm pretty sure everyone here realizes that my original SN was chosen in extremely poor taste, myself included which was why I requested it changed and my av I changed as well (yes I'm quite Polish).

And as for the $700 phone/poor mans JB, the device is separate from the OS. Not to mention all the stupid names for the versions (ice cream, gingerbread etc). Or the massive vulnerability of malware-laden apps for android vs the somewhat safe Cydia ecosystem. I deal with enough shit with cracked exe's on my laptops, I'm fine with having one less potential headache.
All thats dandy but my phone is not used for businesses such as corporate emails matter of fact my phone doesn't even use my primary email.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #915
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I love the taste and texture of cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
Geo, geo bald adonis, geo bald dlidonis, Geoonair, Intern Kelly, Kick Ass News, Nervous Jared, sniff sniff cough, Spice Show, Spice Show Listening Thread, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner, The Spice Show, trainwreck news