Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-20-2015, 07:12 AM   #886
RazeNCain
New Mark
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
RazeNCain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
This traffic chick will be getting all kinds of shit now. YA blew it Tudds mentioning this chick.
Boss was walking by and I started laughing at his failure, been a pretty good show so far. Poor girl.
RazeNCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:14 AM   #887
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because Spice is a scoundrel and went digging through his shit and found DVD's with Denzel, Smoke, Hootie and said hmmm, what are these?

Not that hard to figure out.
So you think he had nothing better to do than tear Bubba's office apart looking for sex tapes? I think he had some kind of knowledge otherwise we're talking a needle in a haystack type deal. There's a rumor and only a super longshot rumor that one of the people on tape are some kind of high ranking public official of sorts and that person is the one squashing all these investigations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:18 AM   #888
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
So you think he had nothing better to do than tear Bubba's office apart looking for sex tapes? I think he had some kind of knowledge otherwise we're talking a needle in a haystack type deal. There's a rumor and only a super longshot rumor that one of the people on tape are some kind of high ranking public official of sorts and that person is the one squashing all these investigations.
Yeah I think Spice would go that low. Everything was boxed up at that time while they were moving. Seeing how shady he is, I can see him going through his shit seeing what he can find to bury him. Seems pretty straight forward IMO.

And if that is true, that should have been the one that leaked and he tried to extort. Them politicians will pay for yrs. Look at all of them in trouble now for that shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #889
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And if that is true, that should have been the one that leaked and he tried to extort. Them politicians will pay for yrs. Look at all of them in trouble now for that shit?
Here's my thought, he tried to use Hootie for the payday and the official as his "get out of jail free card". So far the latter seems to be working like a charm

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #890
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Friday ev'rybody.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:23 AM   #891
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Here's another thought...Bubba is "good friends" with John Morgan right? Why doesn't he get John to pull the right strings within the "Good Ole Boy Network", because you know that dude is about as deeply ingrained as it is to get Bubba some justice?

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:29 AM   #892
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

That "philosophical" drop will live in infamy for the rest of Bubba's radio life.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:37 AM   #893
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

LoL Manson, he has to buy lunch.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:38 AM   #894
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba you can just move on from this subject. Spice is never, ever going to come into your studio for this dog and pony show.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #895
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba you ruined your own career, stop it already. You don't make a good martyr Cuh.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:48 AM   #896
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

More lies from Bubba, no one is going to run against Mark Ober, that guy is legal royalty here in Tampa

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 11-20-2015 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:53 AM   #897
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I'll ask again, does anyone really think Bubba wrote this letter? There is no way on God's green earth that he was able to compose that type of correspondence.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 08:01 AM   #898
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

So now he's gonna make some stuttering soccer mom a "Star"?

Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 08:03 AM   #899
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
How did Spice know there were even tapes to begin with if you weren't showing them around?

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:05 AM   #900
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Ten bucks say's it's crickets/tumbleweed Jones when they try to call Spice.

When he doesn't answer, Bubba will go straight to the "Spice is a pussy, he's been listening the whole time and knew we'd be calling and won't answer his phone now".

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 11-20-2015 at 08:08 AM.

Tags
12-9-15 Bubba's Last Day In Tampa, Bubba hates Iron Maiden, Bubba Is Gay, BubbaSaw, Cheater, CLEMINIONS really ?, Legendary Mizzark, Marks will be Marks, mattloydisathief.com, Podcast Willy, Ratings Gate, Saw Promo Fail, Saw Sucks Donkey Dick, spiceboyisathief.com, Tags...The voice of the people!, Tags...when whining isn't enough