Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #76
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Scott Ferrall moves to CBS Sports Radio in January. Ferrall will occupy the 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. ET slot on CBS Sports Radio.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #77
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Thanos I think it was inevitable that both parties would move on. Especially with nothing but hate coming out of the back office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Scott Ferrall moves to CBS Sports Radio in January. Ferrall will occupy the 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. ET slot on CBS Sports Radio.
Holy shit. Good for him though. I'm glad he'll get the pay and promotion he deserves.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #78
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Thanos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #79
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Butler this is out of nowhere, did he even hint at this happening?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #80
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
More and more I'm being presented with good reasons to finally cancel my Sirius account.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #81
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Butler this is out of nowhere, did he even hint at this happening?
Haven't listened much lately.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #82
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
More and more I'm being presented with good reason to finally cancel my Sirius account.
It was difficult for me, but I realized since my home antenna crapped out and I wasn't listening in the car and they didn't even let me access the stream, plus not having listened in months, there was no point in keeping it.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #83
Chob

Quote:
Haven't listened much lately.
I'm curious as to what 1C's take on this will be. It sucks that Ferrall will be moving to a censored format but the guy has to take care of the family. I hope we get him and Bubba on air together soon.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #84
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Ferrall is on his way out, I think this proves how sirius once again screws over the radio guys.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #85
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
It was difficult for me, but I realized since my home antenna crapped out and I wasn't listening in the car and they didn't even let me access the stream, plus not having listened in months, there was no point in keeping it.
I've had Sirius since the day before Howard first signed on. Living here in the South, I'd never been able to hear Howard on terrestrial radio and wanted to. Needless to say, I came for Howard, but stayed for Bubba and Scotty. I still catch Howard in replays during the evening, but rarely ever listen live. I use the Sirius music channels in my car while driving, but I have an iPod that I could use instead. Just doesn't really add up for me to keep Sirius much longer. Bubba is gone... Scott is almost out the door... and Howard just doesn't hold my attention like he used to.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #86
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
Ferrall is on his way out, I think this proves how sirius once again screws over the radio guys.
If I understand correctly he was on a monthly contract. It was only a matter of time, he loved being on 101, but he sees the writing on the wall. Shit sucks.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #87
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
I've had Sirius since the day before Howard first signed on. Living here in the South, I'd never been able to hear Howard on terrestrial radio and wanted to. Needless to say, I came for Howard, but stayed for Bubba and Scotty. I still catch Howard in replays during the evening, but rarely ever listen live. I use the Sirius music channels in my car while driving, but I have an iPod that I could use instead. Just doesn't really add up for me to keep Sirius much longer. Bubba is gone... Scott is almost out the door... and Howard just doesn't hold my attention like he used to.
Agreed on Howard, and Ferrall leaving is the final nail in the coffin of that golden era of the first two years on Sirius.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #88
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

i get 2 or 3 letters a month with the same 6 months for $25 offer
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #89
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
I just ignore their e-mails. I would consider signing up again but with a few caveats that seem less and less likely. I think I'd at least wait it out and see what happens with Liberty Media.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #90
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
We never got shit from them since we cancelled, not 1 letter or email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, Blood engorged Walrus cock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, can't wait 2 c heather fuck, Radioio