Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #871
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

vCash: 5000000
PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyiggy View Post
nor are the guys on io right now. this show sucks im out
^ This.

I never understood the idea of a daily wrap up show. We don't need to rehash what we just talked about. Carl and 25 are good at being accessories, but they are not show hosts.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #872
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

so what do you put on for an hour and a half then in between shows?

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:19 PM   #873
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Better question: Why does the io show have to end at 12:30

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #874
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Better question: Why does the io show have to end at 12:30
that's what I keep asking too

I don't get it... there's no need for a hard out - bubba could have gotten into some more good shit there at the end. Instead he just read emails to fill time.. weak

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #875
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyiggy View Post
nor are the guys on io right now. this show sucks im out
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
so what do you put on for an hour and a half then in between shows?
Run the regular show till 1pm. That gives the same amount of content that we had before the advertisements. Between, you could run some old bits.

I don't know though. Perhaps it is just the mix of .25 and Carl. I liked it more when Jabs and Miller were there.

And yes I know, Jabs isn't coming back.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #876
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
if its call screener - you'll still get your buddy sj on air right?

lol
My jaws program isn't compatible with the call screening software. I'd probably get too locked up to do that.

"Bubba Show. Hey SJ, yeah I'll get you on. what would you, uh, want to talk about? Hold on."

then I'd accidently hit the wrong button.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
Old 10-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #877
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I hate to say it but this BRP is gonna be the fucking death of his radio show.

If bubba would rather be remembered (more like forgotten) for dirt car racing - in fact just name me one famous dirt track racer please - someone that's in the news or a known name like Dale jr.... and i'll encourage this racetrack nonsense

but there isn't any..

the radio show means a legacy... the racetrack means debt for tyler down the road..

that's how I see it anyways.

I mean if you build up a decent archive of stuff... build studios you can then lease out after you retire - I mean the radio thing just seems to have more money potential in it then racing

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #878
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
My jaws program isn't compatible with the call screening software. I'd probably get too locked up to do that.

"Bubba Show. Hey SJ, yeah I'll get you on. what would you, uh, want to talk about? Hold on."

then I'd accidently hit the wrong button.
I see epic potential here...

lock it in kid!

That would be a great segment for bubbaraw right there... Lawrence tries to run the phones for a show

besides lawrence - with bubba taking such a shit on the DD show - you really couldn't make it any worse

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #879
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Anyone here actually enjoy the shows on IO?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #880
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

Quote:
I hate to say it but this BRP is gonna be the fucking death of his radio show.

If bubba would rather be remembered (more like forgotten) for dirt car racing - in fact just name me one famous dirt track racer please - someone that's in the news or a known name like Dale jr.... and i'll encourage this racetrack nonsense

but there isn't any..

the radio show means a legacy... the racetrack means debt for tyler down the road..

that's how I see it anyways.

I mean if you build up a decent archive of stuff... build studios you can then lease out after you retire - I mean the radio thing just seems to have more money potential in it then racing
It sounds like Bubba is preparing for life after broadcasting. Brent may be as well with his political ambitions.

And this leads me to Spice. I think Spice is taking the PD job VERY seriously thinking he would be able to get a PD job post Bubba. I'm sure if you suck and are a big name, that word would be around and you could be blackballed. Hence why all the frustration and anger.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #881
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

here's another thing confusing me - just cause a show needs a host doesn't mean the rest of the on air people have to be professionals - Ned's done it for at least 10 years with no fucking experience before whatsoever (wink wink)

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #882
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
We are all sock accounts for Ludlow.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #883
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I enjoyed monday and tuesdays IO shows very much

I've enjoyed every single one of shannon burke's shows except that one football picks show he did - that one tuned me out but other then that Shannon is the fucking man

I have enjoyed Happy hour and the Clusterfuck shows

I don't care for brent's shows but I don't like sports...

as for the rest - meh - hayslett and kevins law were WAY fucking worse then the DD but bubba isn't freaking out on them...

and that MMA show - hooooo-wheeeee that thing stinks but again - I don't follow MMA

COD
Old 10-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #884
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I enjoyed monday and tuesdays IO shows very much

I've enjoyed every single one of shannon burke's shows except that one football picks show he did - that one tuned me out but other then that Shannon is the fucking man

I have enjoyed Happy hour and the Clusterfuck shows

I don't care for brent's shows but I don't like sports...

as for the rest - meh - hayslett and kevins law were WAY fucking worse then the DD but bubba isn't freaking out on them...

and that MMA show - hooooo-wheeeee that thing stinks but again - I don't follow MMA

This is good to hear.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #885
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

the other thing they need to consider here is this:

say your a big fan - you listen to both shows - FM and IO

so now you've had on the radio for 6 fucking hours...

even if the DD was solid gold - people are getting sick of listening to the radio so closely at this point...

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Dick Island, King of the Dicks, Radioio