Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #871
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba says he isn't into voyeurism as an adult..fuck..look how many times he spies with the shower cams with the chicks makin out, dudes showering, etc!! Pretty voyeur to me!!

And shit, you know when Hamil had voyeurdorm, Bubba was logged on all the time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #872
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
one free sub to me and you got yourself a recapper
E-mail the show an make the offer.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #873
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
E-mail the show an make the offer.
For the life of me I can't figure out why they just don't use Eric!! If I was him, I would quit doing the shit. Not like he really gets anything out of it right?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #874
milkman
Rock Star

Man, that drop will be used in an upcoming burial!! I lost my virginity to Larry!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #875
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
For the life of me I can't figure out why they just don't use Eric!! If I was him, I would quit doing the shit. Not like he really gets anything out of it right?
He's busy with other shit now and was relying on BL for recaps. If they hired him full time, they'd have a recapper and full time IT guy. But Bubba said if anything he's going to cut staff. Which would be a terrible idea IMO.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #876
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
He's busy with other shit now and was relying on BL for recaps. If they hired him full time, they'd have a recapper and full time IT guy. But Bubba said if anything he's going to cut staff. Which would be a terrible idea IMO.
Yeah, he says he needs to cut stuff, then says he'll hire JTSM and that Dave dude. To do what? Next thing you know they will be his web dept. Not like it can get much worse I guess!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #877
Chob

Where the hell do they sell that DNA energy stuff? Never seen it. Also, they really need a new name.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #878
milkman
Rock Star

No idea..my energy drink is Icehouse!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #879
Chob

It's probably only available in Florida like the chicken dip and every other food product mentioned on the show.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #880
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Off topic, but what the hell. I got out of touch with the show the last couple of years, because I just couldn't stand not having the Sirius exclusive shows all week. What happened to Dick and some of the other guys that were on the show?
Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #881
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Off topic, but what the hell. I got out of touch with the show the last couple of years, because I just couldn't stand not having the Sirius exclusive shows all week. What happened to Dick and some of the other guys that were on the show?
Big Dick got fired for...being a dick. Dave Rice moved with his family to Vermont. Anyone else in particular you're wondering about?
Old 03-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #882
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Big Dick got fired for...being a dick. Dave Rice moved with his family to Vermont. Anyone else in particular you're wondering about?
And BL gave his notice today to not work for food anymore!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #883
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I knew about Dave Rice. I lol'd, moving from Florida to VERMONT!

I guess it was just Big Dick. The other dude is on with Brent tonight on that sports show. I'm having a brain fart.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #884
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I still miss chip

:ghostbusters:

FTW

COD
Old 03-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #885
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I knew about Dave Rice. I lol'd, moving from Florida to VERMONT!

I guess it was just Big Dick. The other dude is on with Brent tonight on that sports show. I'm having a brain fart.
Coco? He's been gone a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
I still miss chip

:ghostbusters:

FTW
Me too. He was always cool with me. And I forgive him for dragging me into a disaster.
Closed Thread

Tags
Boopity, BRN, BTLS, Bubba Army Radio, bubba the love sponge, Enternet Exploder, foreskin man, Hanky is a fag, heynow also climbs stairs !, Matt Lloyd, no moar sheen, Pitbull for president, pitbulls rule, Radioio, Spice Boy, UDUNGOOFED25, you fat fuck heynow...shame