Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #841
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Oh man, went to the Dr today, he told me the nurse that was there just died of lung cancer a couple of weeks ago.
Then you got the stop smoking speech.

I got that too today, and an appointment for a heart cath.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #842
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

the noise in that commercial sounds like the clip of Richard shitting that they play in that prank call to the auto mechanic

ATL
Old 08-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #843
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
the noise in that commercial sounds like the clip of Richard shitting that they play in that prank call to the auto mechanic
Sounds like you threw a rod! I love that call.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #844
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS View Post
That sucks. My grandmother is kinda in the same boat, she's going DNR, need to see her this weekend because its almost the end of the road unfortunately.
My dad died of lung cancer too. That shit spread fast and once it did, 2 months of fuckin misery, then dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #845
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Then you got the stop smoking speech.

I got that too today, and an appointment for a heart cath.
He tells me that every time he listens to my lungs..and he is right. But he also used to smoke, so he don't harp on it. He's like, "it's on you,do what you want"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #846
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

"She was there for stuff."
Old 08-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #847
milkman
Rock Star

Way under!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #848
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

Quote:
He tells me that every time he listens to my lungs..and he is right. But he also used to smoke, so he don't harp on it. He's like, "it's on you,do what you want"
How long have you smoked and how much do you smoke a day? Just curious, I need to quit

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #849
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That pretty much the deal. I quit back in 2008 after years and years of it. Now I smoke cigars about twice a month but whatever the result later in life is my fault. That's kinda why I don't really throw my hat in when your buddy Garabo shits on smokers. I understand it but from both sides unlike him.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #850
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #851
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
How long have you smoked and how much do you smoke a day? Just curious, I need to quit
Shit man, I've smoked since I was like 12, first time at like 10. So like 35 years. I did quit for about 3 yrs, but started again like a fuckin idiot! Not smart at all for that. I smoke about 1.5 to 2 packs a day. Been a little more maybe since working from home.

Just turrible!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #852
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Is 2chainz's name a mark out to being a slave?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #853
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
That pretty much the deal. I quit back in 2008 after years and years of it. Now I smoke cigars about twice a month but whatever the result later in life is my fault. That's kinda why I don't really throw my hat in when your buddy Garabo shits on smokers. I understand it but from both sides unlike him.
Well, he's a fuckin douche! I take zero credence in anything he says period.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #854
milkman
Rock Star

Carolina with the whoop ass so far tonight. What's up with the Patriots, anyone seeing that game? Tebone playing at all?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #855
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwEU-uAkAQg&sns=em"]Crazy Mom hits Skater - YouTube[/ame]

What a fucking cunt. It was clearly an accident and her fucking fault. Dumb bitch.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, Baf Saltstst, BYE JARED GOOD LUCK!, Dose of Dope, Dr Love, Geo, Gina Midyett, Jared Fired Tuddle Hired?!?!, Jared the Jobber, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Nervous Jerkoff, RRT shout out bonanza, Spice Show, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner