Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:07 AM   #826
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

God dammit, it's not pronounced "Reesie's cup".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:08 AM   #827
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:10 AM   #828
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:11 AM   #829
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:36 AM   #830
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

So it is ok to discriminate if you do it Manson's way?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:40 AM   #831
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Shouldn't you as a business owner be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason?

Quote:
Old 04-06-2016, 07:42 AM   #832
milkman
Rock Star

Should be able to without even giving a reason...but nowadays you'd be sued.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:43 AM   #833
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Have you guys heard these "stoprepos.com" commercials? I have a question, if you're about to get your stuff repossessed that means you owe a bunch of money on that item, how can you simply turn your keys over to this company and receive cash in the process when you technically don't even own the item in question? It doesn't make sense on the surface...

Quote:
Old 04-06-2016, 07:46 AM   #834
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Have you guys heard these "stoprepos.com" commercials? I have a question, if you're about to get your stuff repossessed that means you owe a bunch of money on that item, how can you simply turn your keys over to this company and receive cash in the process when you technically don't even own the item in question? It doesn't make sense on the surface...
Wondered about that myself...

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:46 AM   #835
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Should be able to without even giving a reason...but nowadays you'd be sued.
I mean if you want to turn away a prospective customer, that should be on you. The market will decide whether you should stay in business or not. Unless there is videotaped evidence that shows you were either racist or whatever and that was your decision on why you didn't want to serve that person, it would be a he said/she said if it went to court.

Quote:
Old 04-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #836
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambaylagoon View Post
Wondered about that myself...
Ok, I just looked at their website, here's how it appears to work...
You are about to get your car repo'd, you call this place, tell them all the details, they see if there is any potential meat left on the bone if they buy the car from you and are able to then sell it at a profit. So you either walk away even or with a few bucks if there are any left. I can't see this working out to well on the average car if you work in how bad cars depreciate these days...

Quote:
Old 04-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #837
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I mean if you want to turn away a prospective customer, that should be on you. The market will decide whether you should stay in business or not. Unless there is videotaped evidence that shows you were either racist or whatever and that was your decision on why you didn't want to serve that person, it would be a he said/she said if it went to court.
Yep, remember when just about every biz had a sign "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" Rarely see those anymore.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #838
milkman
Rock Star

Yes Ned, this shit blows.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:58 AM   #839
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:58 AM   #840
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Complete garbage.

Quote:

Tags
Asshat, Mash her Dinner!, Spice, SpiceBoyIsTheMan.com, Titty Sprinkles