Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #811
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

hanging chads
Old 02-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #812
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
hanging chads
MJ is hung like a chad.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #813
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Watch it not even come up. And SJ, we aren't going to agree with this, but infighting, while it drums up interest in the shows, is bound to lead to a toxic work environment. And Bubba isn't even in the damn building.

alright, i seen the twitter static this morning, so i tuned into the replay of the IO show... and obviously bubba was out of line, and over reacting and shit... but what kinda bugged me was the way brent & manson were snickering right along, instead of maybe trying to calm the fat man down... i mean how many years have all these guys been friends/ coworkers? i bet if the situation was reversed spice would have handled it differently

(jmho)
Old 02-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #814
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
alright, i seen the twitter static this morning, so i tuned into the replay of the IO show... and obviously bubba was out of line, and over reacting and shit... but what kinda bugged me was the way brent & manson were snickering right along, instead of maybe trying to calm the fat man down... i mean how many years have all these guys been friends/ coworkers? i bet if the situation was reversed spice would have handled it differently

(jmho)
Manson to his credit stayed out of it somewhat and said he had no knowledge of it. Brent played the yes man like always.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #815
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

well it was on the IO show so only 12 people herd it chances are no one even calls about it
Old 02-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #816
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

feed the pig!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #817
zombie

zombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of lightzombie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Spice Show Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
well it was on the IO show so only 12 people herd it chances are no one even calls about it
You should call

I'm not here to start shit, btw where is that dick SJ?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #818
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold
Default Spice Show Listening Thread February 25 - March 1, 2013

Quote:
Watch it not even come up. And SJ, we aren't going to agree with this, but infighting, while it drums up interest in the shows, is bound to lead to a toxic work environment. And Bubba isn't even in the damn building.
I agree 100% the reason that a talk station with local talent in the same building is hard to make work is all the egos. Ego's are not a bad thing for a talk show host to have, because most do to want to have there own show.

I worked at one of the first FM talk formats and all the show where in house except Howard who did mornings. Things will always run smoothly for a while but it always comes boiling to the top. That's why you can't have it by letting others show talk trash about people on the team. Somebody always gets there feeling a hurt in the end.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #819
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
I agree 100% the reason that a talk station with local talent in the same building is hard to make work is all the egos. Ego's are not a bad thing for a talk show host to have, because most do to want to have there own show.

I worked at one of the first FM talk formats and all the show where in house except Howard who did mornings. Things will always run smoothly for a while but it always comes boiling to the top. That's why you can't have it by letting others show talk trash about people on the team. Somebody always gets there feeling a hurt in the end.
I figured as much. The same thing went on at Sirius all the time.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #820
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
You should call
i cant im not even real
Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #821
Chob

O&A vs. Howard
O&A vs. Bubba
Bubba vs. Ellis
Ellis vs. C&R

There's probably more I'm forgetting.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #822
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

Quote:
I figured as much. The same thing went on at Sirius all the time.

yeah, bubba tried to throw his weight around and bully all the other shows cause he was on howard's channel... now he's begging for them to run his show for free
Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #823
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

Quote:
i cant im not even real

you're a chop-bot... I KNEW IT!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #824
Chob

He's a Sally B persona.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #825
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
you're a chop-bot... I KNEW IT!!!!
yea
Closed Thread

Tags
#afoot, 102.5 The Bone, chicken pot pie, Geo, Intern Kelly, Matt Spice Loyd, Nervous Jared, Rogue Warriors, SRP, Steamy Clam, sweaty boner