Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #811
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
The BRN truly is on life support right now.
Which is one of the reasons I want to bail (refund). With the way they are going, do you really see them lasting the full three years???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 10-04-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #812
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

vCash: 5000000
PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
Instead of being the fun show its about trying to shock and piss people off... its why he was booted from 2 FM's (my opinion of course)

Even the IO show who wants to listen to guys jerk off and eat their cum and smell bubba shit... its not very good radio.
I agree with you there. He just seems hell bent at times to piss people off. Granted a lot of that is probably a poor outlook due to the divorce.

I did find the D-Ball and .25 shit segments funny though. It doesn't warrant a full show devoted to it. Bubba seems to overplay some of the 'joke'.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #813
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Well no iPhone 5...
legmanct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #814
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, did you guys notice today how when Spice was questioned about why he was mad about being put in the "shit shack" the first thing he mentioned was money and how he had to take a paycut (boo fucking hoo)? I said it last night and I'll say it again. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. The dude is making six figures (Bubba's words, not mine) and rollin in a Benz, Living in Westchase (a pseudo-upscale part of Tampa for those of you who don't live around here) and has an ex-playboy fiance'. I don't care how many hours he puts in down there, he signed up for that job, So Spice please stop yer whinin' because nobody really cares about your problems, man the fuck up and do your job, which is putting on good radio oh and FYI, in case you didn't know Manson/Ned is the only golden cow around there who is immune to all the bullshit, just in case you didn't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #815
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well no iPhone 5...
I saw that. Bummer if you are an iPhone guy.

Apple stock is down around 4%. I assume this was due to the press conference, as it was rising up to that point.

Last edited by PACanesfan; 10-04-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #816
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

They aren't going to release 5 one year after 4, it'll be next year.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #817
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here is the thing that Bubba has failed to grasp, hes making radio that most of his army does not want to listen to. Instead of being the fun show its about trying to shock and piss people off... its why he was booted from 2 FM's (my opinion of course)

Even the IO show who wants to listen to guys jerk off and eat their cum and smell bubba shit... its not very good radio.

The entire show has become phone it in radio.

They go for a news clip which they know they have a related OLD Ned Bit to play after they are done talking about it. Then rinse and repeat over and over.

Bubba needs to listen his show as a FAN of the show and take some action.
He didn't do that shit on FM, and it's hardly phoning it in when guys are shoving crap up their assholes, drinking their own cum, etc. Those particular examples are not my cup of tea either, but they do open up the door for some REAL radio, such as the admission of how shitty they're doing financially, how the guys had to take pay cuts, how put off Spice (no shoot at all) by what Bubba does sometimes, etc.

Wouldn't you say that their first two years on Sirius were stellar radio? If you do, that's a lot of what they did: shocking shit, even literally (shocking the puss, shocking the balls, etc.). If you didn't think those two years were great for the most part, what are you considering great radio from the BRN?

Right now it's a really, really rough time for the BRN, a crappy year. I'm pissed they fucked the EEs and other prepaids, but I hope the BRN survives and they can get back to making great radio.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #818
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

iPhone 4s = Meh. And if any of you EVER see me talk to my phone to get it to do shit, just kill me where I stand.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #819
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

So Spice has been asked why the wrong replay is playing. Here's his responses:

Quote:
because we were all locked in a shit shed. Honestly... Nobody could man the console & now here is the consequence.

Because we we all locked in a shit shed instead of performing our job duties.

honestly it's because we were locked in a shit shed & nobody was at the control console. Honestly, I know it sounds absurd.

because we were locked in a shit shed....honestly

that's correct. Trust me, I'm not happy about it, but it's unfortunately the truth.I'm not gonna argue, just letting you know
Yeah, I can see why he's upset.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #820
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

I feel bad for Spice honestly. Its like he is taking all the weight for the RadioIO stuff when really he is the program director.
legmanct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #821
Slidejob Jones
BWO 4 Life!
No Avatar

Slidejob Jones is on a distinguished road

I think some stuff is going on with Spice. He got the brunt of this entire IO freight train dropped on his shoulders. I wonder if he is OK....he was a total dick to the guy on the phone about his "fat wife", and that's just not like spice. Hope he's OK.
Slidejob Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #822
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
So Spice has been asked why the wrong replay is playing. Here's his responses:

Yeah, I can see why he's upset.
That is stiff.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #823
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidejob Jones View Post
I think some stuff is going on with Spice. He got the brunt of this entire IO freight train dropped on his shoulders. I wonder if he is OK....he was a total dick to the guy on the phone about his "fat wife", and that's just not like spice. Hope he's OK.
We're all concerned about him, but it doesn't excuse his dick behavior. And that guy he was on the phone with was a bit of a tool, but you can tell he is starting to have contempt for the subscribers that aren't happy with the way things are going. I mean you'd expect that from Bubba, but coming from him people are more taken aback.

And also, people should be taking issue with Bubba and how he keeps pushing his buttons, and how he has completely tossed Spice under the bus with making everything free. And look, it's clearly working.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #824
ch3cooh

ch3cooh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
He didn't do that shit on FM, and it's hardly phoning it in when guys are shoving crap up their assholes, drinking their own cum, etc. Those particular examples are not my cup of tea either, but they do open up the door for some REAL radio, such as the admission of how shitty they're doing financially, how the guys had to take pay cuts, how put off Spice (no shoot at all) by what Bubba does sometimes, etc.

Wouldn't you say that their first two years on Sirius were stellar radio? If you do, that's a lot of what they did: shocking shit, even literally (shocking the puss, shocking the balls, etc.). If you didn't think those two years were great for the most part, what are you considering great radio from the BRN?

Right now it's a really, really rough time for the BRN, a crappy year. I'm pissed they fucked the EEs and other prepaids, but I hope the BRN survives and they can get back to making great radio.
Back then I don't know they seemed like they were having fun and were happy to just fuck around on the air. It was a bit like a frat house. These days they just sound like bitter, pissed off assholes. There's no joy left in the show.
ch3cooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:20 AM   #825
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2 Shits will set you free, Brent's toes make Amanda puke, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, EEs and Lieuts are fucking jobbers, gimme my money back, it was a shoot, Radioio, Shit and Run !, Spice is butthurt, Spice's fat wife, tard baby