Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #796
iobane
Sagacious sage of sagocity.

vCash: 5000000
iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Well that's how contracts should be.

I give my vcash to Nigerian princes.
iobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #797
iobane

iobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really niceiobane is just really nice

Mine is pretty smart. We have a contractor for certain products, and my agency let's them use me to make adjustments and changes to it as needed because I'm cheaper than their programmers. So basically we get money back off the contract for what I do, and the contractor uses their own to expand their business.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #798
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iobane View Post
Well that's how contracts should be.
Not when they cut your quote down to 1/3 of what you bid to job in the first place.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #799
iobane

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACanesfan View Post
Not when they cut your quote down to 1/3 of what you bid to job in the first place.
Then that's something different. A contract by definition can't be modified without consent from all parties. Otherwise it's a breech and all obligations are voided.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #800
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

I KNEW these IO changes had to do with them being out of cash, and not getting a big cash infusion from any venture people. While I still don't agree with them taking advantage of their very BEST supporters, the EE's and rest of the prepaids like me, I at least DO understand it a little better after today.

We have Tom Bean and Bubba investing their own $$$ just to try to keep this afloat for awhile, hoping that they can sell advertising and get some $$$ out of their involvement with Michaels and Chase. Everyone's taken pay cuts. People have left and not been replaced. The BRN truly is on life support right now.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #801
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
About what specifically? I'm like half listening right now.
About me making fun of the "Shannon Burke is coming soon" DJ / MUSIC from 1:30 - 2.

He said I read online some guy was mentioning he didnt like the Shannon Burke is coming up voiceovers....
legmanct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #802
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the live Unscensored show so I'm on Bubba 2 and its a replay of yesterday's Uncensored show

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #803
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Finally had lunch after my legs and fingers started twitching. I love the feeling of a blood sugar deficiency.
weird I get dizzy

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #804
PACanesfan
Custom User Title

PACanesfan will become famous soon enoughPACanesfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
I KNEW these IO changes had to do with them being out of cash, and not getting a big cash infusion from any venture people. While I still don't agree with them taking advantage of their very BEST supporters, the EE's and rest of the prepaids like me, I at least DO understand it a little better after today.

We have Tom Bean and Bubba investing their own $$$ just to try to keep this afloat for awhile, hoping that they can sell advertising and get some $$$ out of their involvement with Michaels and Chase. Everyone's taken pay cuts. People have left and not been replaced. The BRN truly is on life support right now.
It pains me to say this, but I wonder if Bubba thought he was bigger than he really was on Sirius. He probably thought a lot of his audience would follow him. Many of those people were fans, but only because it was good and something to listen to at the time.
PACanesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #805
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
About me making fun of the "Shannon Burke is coming soon" DJ / MUSIC from 1:30 - 2.

He said I read online some guy was mentioning he didnt like the Shannon Burke is coming up voiceovers....
I don't mind the music, but that voiceover playing over the music is annoying.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #806
iobane

I think Burke starts soon.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #807
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Burke starts soon.
What gave you that idea?
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #808
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACanesfan View Post
It pains me to say this, but I wonder if Bubba thought he was bigger than he really was on Sirius. He probably thought a lot of his audience would follow him. Many of those people were fans, but only because it was good and something to listen to at the time.
It's possible. I think it was just too much for the BRN with the lower number of initial subscribers than they were hoping for, plus the loss of markets and income on FM. Things are really teetering, causing a lot of pain down there.

Sucks, because they're the best shit on radio today along with Ron & Fez, in my opinion.
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #809
legmanct
Nothing Beats A Great Pair of Legs!

legmanct is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
It's possible. I think it was just too much for the BRN with the lower number of initial subscribers than they were hoping for, plus the loss of markets and income on FM. Things are really teetering, causing a lot of pain down there.

Sucks, because they're the best shit on radio today along with Ron & Fez, in my opinion.
Here is the thing that Bubba has failed to grasp, hes making radio that most of his army does not want to listen to. Instead of being the fun show its about trying to shock and piss people off... its why he was booted from 2 FM's (my opinion of course)

Even the IO show who wants to listen to guys jerk off and eat their cum and smell bubba shit... its not very good radio.

The entire show has become phone it in radio.

They go for a news clip which they know they have a related OLD Ned Bit to play after they are done talking about it. Then rinse and repeat over and over.

Bubba needs to listen his show as a FAN of the show and take some action.
legmanct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #810
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmanct View Post
who wants to listen to guys jerk off and eat their cum and smell bubba shit...

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2 Shits will set you free, Brent's toes make Amanda puke, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, bubba the love sponge, EEs and Lieuts are fucking jobbers, gimme my money back, it was a shoot, Radioio, Shit and Run !, Spice is butthurt, Spice's fat wife, tard baby