Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #781
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

vCash: 5000000
jonstas has a spectacular aura aboutjonstas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'd probably listen if I didn't have a ton of other things to listen to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonstas View Post
yeah, between stern, the wus, and ellis, i don't have enough time to catch em all... but with all of sterns vacations i get to catch up on shit that i ain't heard before

i'd like to give nick & artie a listen, too... but i just don't have the fucking time
Old 10-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #782
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

fucking locals (not even the feds) shut down the club i was involved in...
Old 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #783
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Great interview here...

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #784
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it would be cool if Bubba could get him in studio to hang.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #785
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Joe's the man....

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #786
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

they already run his podcast on the O&A channel

Last edited by jonstas; 10-11-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #787
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they already run his podcast on the O&A show
Sirius XM programming geniuses hard at work.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #788
Chob

You have shit like the NDAA right out in the open and guys like Burke laugh off anyone that expresses their concerns over such matters.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #789
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
You have shit like the NDAA right out in the open and guys like Burke laugh off anyone that expresses their concerns over such matters.

not to mention the way the msm completely ignores it... they'd rather talk about big-bird... and all the left wingers don't want to criticize obama, but you can bet your ass they'll cry to high heaven when that same authority is passed on to a republican... it's really sad how nobody really cares

anyone intereset in this should follow @d_seaman on twitter
Old 10-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #790
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

How is this even a debriefing show there just talking about sports and random shit to kill time
Old 10-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #791
jonstas
d a r k s i d e r

fuck it... every time i refresh a page it knocks IO off

i'm out... catch y'all next thursday
Old 10-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #792
Chob

Cell phones, video games, and the internet are responsible for shitty kids, not shitty parents. I'm bailing.
Quote:
fuck it... every time i refresh a page it knocks IO off

i'm out... catch y'all next thursday
Later.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #793
Chob

Oh homeschooling. That's a shock. I thought for sure he'd throw video games in there.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #794
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

fuck homeschooling.

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #795
Thanos

vCash: 10621959
Thanos will become famous soon enough

I'm with Brent - can't wipe while I'm sitting down. I have to stand to reach back there.
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio