Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #781
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Tuddle time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #782
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Man this guy cracks me up!! "I found my dad's belt cuz i needed it for these pants"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #783
milkman
Rock Star

The kid knows how to work!! If I save you money, maybe you'll give me sumthin in the future!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #784
milkman
Rock Star

His wife sounds cool and normal though!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:41 PM   #785
milkman
Rock Star

Will you let me come to the racetrack with you for a day!! Then you could fuck my wife!! Killin me!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #786
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I think this tuddle guy is a jackass......Bring back Tom...
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #787
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

fucking cops did a man hunt right here by me place Ghetto birds and everything

ambulances and shit across the street cops everywhere ,fuck i missed the part of the show i wanted to hear ....

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #788
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
I think this tuddle guy is a jackass......Bring back Tom...
Are you kidding?? He aint there to be the jackass stunt dude, just worked that way!! Funny as hell!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post

ambulances and shit across the street cops everywhere ,fuck i missed the part of the show i wanted to hear ....

WTF happened you know?? Neighbor kill his wife or sumthin??

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #789
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post

WTF happened you know?? Neighbor kill his wife or sumthin??
not yet ,the cops didn't seem like they were to much wanting to talk about it ..
so i came in here to rub some doughnuts on me and go back out there .

Try me
Old 06-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #790
milkman
Rock Star

Glazed stuck to ur forehead always works!! Maybe a chocolate as a life preserver on ur dick!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #791
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post

I didn't realize milk lived that close to you

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #792
Spaz
BMF

Try me
Old 06-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #793
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
I didn't realize milk lived that close to you

Shit...if it was me, ur cable news would be blowed up wif live coverage right now!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #794
Spaz
BMF

i think they must have got em or gave up they are starting to bail :inoknow:

Try me
Old 06-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #795
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Who who....

Whoooo Whooooo...
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote