Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:26 AM   #766
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Don't be, I get a little "keyed up" for a few hours a day, then it's back to status quo. The biggest stress I have in my life is this; Do I want to trade my SUV in and get a BMW or a Maserati?
#hootytooty

I do appreciate your concern though.
What are you gonna crank some Sweaty Teddy in ur "Maserati"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #767
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

This is what buried Hootie, not the Shade 45 stuff...

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."
According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #768
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
What are you gonna crank some Sweaty Teddy in ur "Maserati"
Just for you I will

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:29 AM   #769
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is what buried Hootie, not the Shade 45 stuff...

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."
According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."
Yeah, I can see how that might be a problem for family friendly WWE! Maybe TNA will take him back!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:29 AM   #770
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I really want a Tesla, but I'm not dropping 60k.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #771
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really want a Tesla, but I'm not dropping 60k.

The Model S is nice.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #772
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I guess the moral of this story is; Don't publicly announce the fact that you're a Bubba fan (for multiple reasons it seems).

Quote:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:34 AM   #773
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting it for all the people that can't be bothered to click a link, Cpt.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:34 AM   #774
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

One question for y'all. How does Calta have all these friends in the media, the legal system and everywhere else that can fuck with Bubba and Bubba being around longer and seemingly having more clout not have either these same friends or even more powerful ones?

Quote:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:35 AM   #775
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba keeps throwing this "podcasting" word around.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 AM   #776
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Thanks for posting it for all the people that can't be bothered to click a link, Cpt.
I'm here to help

Quote:
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 AM   #777
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I guess the moral of this story is; Don't publicly announce the fact that you're a Bubba fan (for multiple reasons it seems).
You have to admit, some of that shit is just downright fucked up if it proves to be what he claims. Especially if it is proven some of it does in fact go back to Cox employees.

You have no idea, you just wait!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 AM   #778
Chob

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 AM   #779
Chob

Quote:
One question for y'all. How does Calta have all these friends in the media, the legal system and everywhere else that can fuck with Bubba and Bubba being around longer and seemingly having more clout not have either these same friends or even more powerful ones?
I've given up trying to make sense of this trainwreck.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:36 AM   #780
milkman
Rock Star

Gettin ready to storm like a bitch here. Dog already hidin under the table.

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
#Unsavory, Bubba the PETA Sponge, PPM shed, too low of ratings for tags