Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #751
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Jobber Bane is 5' 2" 99lbs with a wonky jaw and a lazy eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #752
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
I'm surprised fisher wasn't fired after he got drunk and made an ass of himself on that live remote deal
That was awesome. I hope that didn't get go into the final decision but I doubt it. That was a great day of shows, everyone was having fun.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #753
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I wonder if they'll do another anniversary show...
Doubt it, let's hope the bone doesn't revert back to 2011 here anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #754
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Doubt it, let's hope the bone doesn't revert back to 2011 here anytime soon.
Wouldn't surprise me. COX has sprung a leak.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 08-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #755
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of resources online for wrestling lingo is kind of crazy.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #756
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Carnie as well.

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #757
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I haven't watched it in 20 years and I even picked up on the lingo after a few minutes, Drew's not fooling me into thinking he doesn't know what all those terms mean.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #758
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Speaking of dead weight, I'm sure they could have cut that Nascar simulcast and saved Fisher's job if it was solely based on budget concerns.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #759
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

This caller must not know Drew would sell his own mother out to save his radio job.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #760
Ace

@OriginalG_Ace: @DrewOnTheRadio I know you hate when people say " I know you hate this", and I know you hate this but... #boom

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Old 08-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #761
Chob

I'd have to imagine that the NASCAR races did better numbers than replays but I could be dead wrong.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #762
Chob

Quote:
@OriginalG_Ace: @DrewOnTheRadio I know you hate when people say " I know you hate this", and I know you hate this but... #boom
Old 08-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #763
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Keep putting yourself over, oops sorry Drew, that's a wrasslin term. What I meant to say was yeah Ace, keep marking out to yourself... Dammit did it again, oh well you see where I was going with it...or do you???

Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #764
Chob

Don't get worked into a mark lather there Cpt.

The Soulja Boy bed on the video was a nice touch. And poor Jared looks so beat down.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #765
Ace

Quote:

Quote:
I say stupid shit

Tags
Drew Garabo, Garablow, In Your Face Drew Garabo, Kayla, Kayla>Radio Phoebe, must have Wheat Thins, some of my friends are black, to too two, why is there no WET?, your you're