Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #751
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Dude's hiding around the bush.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #752
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I hate callers like this....fuckin Tuck has been on for yrs you douchebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #753
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Just wondering. Just another thing for the haters to bitch about, though. Like Icecast. I wish they wouldn't make it so easy for the haters.
Having no authentication for something people are paying for is a legitimate complaint. But there's some with an almost frightening obsession with tracking the difficult time radioIO is having with their stock price while not having any personal investment in it.

People don't understand how these things work, there's very few overnight success stories when it comes to media companies. Especially on the internet. Once in a while something like ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com comes along out of nowhere and it's a perfect storm of buzz and fan support. But that's not the norm.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #754
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't agree with the rail, but yeah once the Feds made it clear the money would go to other states, I'd say we should have took it. But I would still have concerns that this would not have ended up costing us Fl residents more to run the fuckin rail in the long run.

And this fuckin rail plan was by far not something that would have helped us much.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #755
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Having no authentication for something people are paying for is a legitimate complaint. But there's some with an almost frightening obsession with tracking the difficult time radioIO is having with their stock price while not having any personal investment in it.

People don't understand how these things work, there's very few overnight success stories when it comes to media companies. Especially on the internet. Once in a while something like ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com comes along out of nowhere and it's a perfect storm of buzz and fan support. But that's not the norm.
Agreed and agreed.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #756
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I didn't agree with the rail, but yeah once the Feds made it clear the money would go to other states, I'd say we should have took it. But I would still have concerns that this would not have ended up costing us Fl residents more to run the fuckin rail in the long run.

And this fuckin rail plan was by far not something that would have helped us much.
There were plans a while back to build a railway from the Capital Region to the NYC
area. I don't know what became of it. But a lot of people commute a long way to get to work here.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #757
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I agree with the I4 discussion, though. A high-speed rail line in FL would certainly make it an even more attractive destination for vacations than it already is, and help relieve traffic congestion.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #758
Chob

Serious financial discussions, followed up by naked homeless men playing Twister. You have to love this show.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #759
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Quote:
Serious financial discussions, followed up be naked homeless men playing Twister. You have to love this show.
Truth.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #760
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

The IO commercial roll on B1 makes Baby Jebus cry.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #761
Chob

Hopefully the new studio doesn't have a bug problem.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #762
milkman
Rock Star

So Bubba has almost 20 minutes or so to eat, will he still be eating on air? That should be a square at some point Chob!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #763
Chob

Quote:
So Bubba has almost 20 minutes or so to eat, will he still be eating on air? That should be a square at some point Chob!!
I'll get around to making the new cards.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #764
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I'll get around to making the new cards.
No sense having one for tomorrow right with only FM willy?

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #765
Chob

Quote:
No sense having one for tomorrow right with only FM willy?
Maybe, most of the squares got checked off on FM if I remember correctly. Consider the first one a test run.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRN, BRNRadio, BTLS, bubba the love sponge, Clusterfuck, jasta > paper tongues, Manson, Matt Loyd, Radioio, Spiceboy