Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #61
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
I can get the Bone stream on my iPhone using Pocket Tunes.
Cool. Is there a list of stations pocket tunes gets somewhere?
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #62
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
stumpy is on a distinguished road

Pocket tunes has some presets but the way to get stations is to navigate to them using its browser. There's something built in to the app that allows/translates the stream. Not sure what it is, but if you try the same thing with Safari, you won't get it.. unless the new iPhone software changed something.

Use pocket tunes to navigate to theboneonline.com you'll get a mobile site. Click, listen now and the stream will launch.
stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:35 AM   #63
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

DFender will become famous soon enough

Ronnie...rofl... so solidly reliable for comedic relief. As far as the Camaro... I really want one... lol... my "fav" is the 68-69 (either year would work for me) Camaro or a '70 Chevelle would work... Ha.

(608): imagine a blue Jetta with an ILLINOIS license plate that read JISLORD..... upon pondering it for 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that J stood for JESUS and IF the license plate had enough room it would read "Jesus Is Lord"
www.textsfromlastnight.com
DFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #64
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I want Ellis to come on Bubba's show again. The universe may just implode when people have to pick between shitting on Bubba and being huge Ellis fans and listening.

This fan fueled rivalry is fucking stupid, even dumber than O&A vs. Stern. At least there's legit heat there.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #65
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

Not sure that's happening any time soon. Ellis' closing comments may be taken the wrong way or out of context since Bubba hears what he wants to hear.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #66
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

I like Jason's show... I do. Today's appearance made me want to listen even more. Luckily I can catch Bubba locally when I want to which frees up my 3PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:31 AM   #67
Chob

Quote:
Not sure that's happening any time soon. Ellis' closing comments may be taken the wrong way or out of context since Bubba hears what he wants to hear.
I missed those particular comments but I guess he said he was the best show on 3-7? Technically he's not slighting him since Bubba is on 6:00-10:??. Bubba won't give a shit, people on boards sure will.

I liked that call in he made this year. I wish I could remember the day he made it. Actually, I think I might have that show saved.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:48 AM   #68
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

Getting ready for Taylor on the Wrap Up show!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #69
Chob

Quote:
Getting ready for Taylor on the Wrap Up show!
Nice.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #70
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

I don't hear any mention of him... dude spent 18K on a ball, he should get to be on the show
Old 06-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #71
Chob

Quote:
I don't hear any mention of him... dude spent 18K on a ball, he should get to be on the show
Maybe it's later this week. Did he say when he was going in?
Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #72
stumpy
BWO 4 Life!

he was facebooking from the Sirius lobby... he was supposed to be on the wrap up
Old 06-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #73
Feisty
Official Sassy Hippie and Occasional Drooler

Feisty is on a distinguished road

My opinion... if anyone cares, Ellis is a douche. Sorry.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #74
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I've only heard him the time he was on Bubba, so I can't really say either way. What time was he on the show today? I usually listen to the noon replay till Bubba comes on but would like to catch that seg.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #75
Feisty
Official Sassy Hippie and Occasional Drooler

Feisty is on a distinguished road

He was on Howard. It's 8:40 here in CA and the segment just ended a few minutes ago.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Better than dead air... sorta, horrid cackle, Howard Stern, Manaconda