Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #721
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute
Headphones

Old 05-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #722
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
bosshogg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diacos Radio View Post
Hey guys,

Hope all is well. Just a heads up that The Diacos are back live tomorrow at 8pm. We have former boxing champ Antonio Tarver lined up for an interview along with Rick Nafe, an executive with the Tampa Bay Rays and a pretty influential guy in the world of Tampa Bay sports.

Most importantly, we will be featuring the music selected by your very own Slack Jack during our breaks and bumpers. You certainly don't want to miss out on that.

So long as the site doesn't give me troubles I will continue to interact with you guys during the show and mention any funny/interesting questions or comments the boys at KB post. Feel free to call in as well. Take care.

Brian
are you going to be giving out free powdered caffeine samples to caller 5? That stuff works wonders for my mother and doesn't make you guys seem any less respectable as drug dealers.... Eh doctors my bad
Old 05-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #723
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Lame X 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #724
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

i wonder if the diacos feels as strongly about pill mills as bubba and the boys.. *shakes rattler* I wonder where they get that stuff from...
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #725
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

heteroflexible!! Love it!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #726
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
1C to the rescue!! Thanks for supporting me!!
All good bro, u got great sence of humor, I want to comment on Shawn and the dog deal.. Iv'e killed more animals than most couldnt fatham, friends call me killer which I hate... The main rule is to never let the animal suffer, especially a domesticated animal like a dog.. What he did was wrong, Iv'e put to many dogs down, lots of them great hunting dogs.. The fucking shot is cheap, use it... I just paid $400.00 to have my favorite black lab bitch put down a few summers ago, didin't give a fuck about the coin, that dog worked so hard for me.... Alright rant over with a ton of grammer errors i'm sure
Old 05-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #727
milkman
Rock Star

2 batters...2 walks!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #728
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clarkpfl View Post
All good bro, u got great sence of humor, I want to comment on Shawn and the dog deal.. Iv'e killed more animals than most couldnt fatham, friends call me killer which I hate... The main rule is to never let the animal suffer, especially a domesticated animal like a dog.. What he did was wrong, Iv'e put to many dogs down, lots of them great hunting dogs.. The fucking shot is cheap, use it... I just paid $400.00 to have my favorite black lab bitch put down a few summers ago, didin't give a fuck about the coin, that dog worked so hard for me.... Alright rant over with a ton of grammer errors i'm sure
hunting dogs? real men hunt naked and bare handed.. ive been known to kill wild bores with nothing but my teeth and a rock hard penis
Old 05-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #729
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
I agree..I used to help raise pure bred Going Light pit bulls...unfortunately sometimes pups would be born deformed with no chance of living, had to put them down. At that young age, smothering was quick and easy. Still sad. Older dogs, bullet, but more often than not, spend the coin to have it done right.

Just my sperience!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #730
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 batters...2 walks!!
And nobody scores.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #731
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
And nobody scores.
Yeah, missed chances kill us sometimes!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #732
1c

1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree..I used to help raise pure bred Going Light pit bulls...unfortunately sometimes pups would be born deformed with no chance of living, had to put them down. At that young age, smothering was quick and easy. Still sad. Older dogs, bullet, but more often than not, spend the coin to have it done right.

Just my sperience!
As you know milk in the short time iv'e been here wich has been great (sept Butler).. I dont say that much, Shawn said it took fiveteen minutes to choke the dog out.. Not cool.. Elhew pointers were famous back in the day for welping a litter keeping the strongest and killing the rest.. Is what it is? I was joking about that B, you know I love ya

Last edited by 1c; 05-11-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #733
1c

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshogg View Post
hunting dogs? real men hunt naked and bare handed.. ive been known to kill wild bores with nothing but my teeth and a rock hard penis
You the new mult?
Old 05-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #734
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
As you know milk in the short time iv'e been here wich has been great (sept Butler).. I dont say that much, Shawn said it took fiveteen minutes to choke the dog out.. Not cool.. Elhew pointers were famous back in the day for welping a litter keeping the strongest and killing the rest.. Is what it is?
Yeah, but I don't think he did it as a cruel thing, that a lot of people do. I think he did it as an emotional thing and didn't realize it takes that much to suffocate a grown dog. I wished he would have done it with a bullet or shot. In Cali you used to be able to buy lethal injections for dogs/other animals for that purpose. Not sure if still the case. I'm sure he anguishes over it, even though they made light of it on the show.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #735
milkman
Rock Star

Pump and dump, that's what I did to Greensteins dad!!-Ned!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
Another great Diacos show., Diacos radio NOW ! please., Diacos tonight !!